Not too shabby! It works well for making calls and for receiving calls when you have the app open and maximized. Sound clarity is surprisingly good both ways. But it seems to ring busy if you don't have the app open, or even if you have some other app open and maximized.
    07-29-11 04:39 PM
    Hi Comwave. The phone part of the app is working. I noticed that the video automatically starts when you start up the app and stays on. I also noticed the in-call chat box and the enter instant messages here box. I would like to know how they function. There is nothing on your website to show their uses.
    Its supposed to allow for in-call chat. We are aware of an issue and are working on it.
    07-29-11 05:30 PM
    EDIT: NOT in the dropdown to choose your number though.

US showing in the drop down!!
    US phone number should be available in the Morning. have fun and enjoy you weekend with your ePhone enabled Playbook.
    07-29-11 05:31 PM
    For those that are wondering: as of 4:30pm Eastern time, there is no love for the US. I'm sure it will be active soon.
    Try After 7am tomorrow morning eastern.
    07-29-11 05:32 PM
    USA yet?
    Try tomorrow morning after 7am Eastern.
    knudson328 likes this.
    07-29-11 05:34 PM
    Can you guys make a paid for app that is a SIP client that you can connect to any SIP server?
    07-29-11 06:24 PM
    Can you guys make a paid for app that is a SIP client that you can connect to any SIP server?
    No plans...sorry.
    07-29-11 06:31 PM
    US up and live. No Mississippi option but Ive always wanted a GA number. Works great.
    07-30-11 09:03 AM
    Oh man Buffalo NY is working!!!! SWEEEEEET
    07-30-11 09:55 AM
    Hah, you beat me to it. It looks like it only supports Canada, at least that's the only option it gave me when I started to sign up for the free trial. I sent a letter to their feedback email address - [email protected], to see if it is, in fact, Canada only. I'll post up if I hear anything back

that's right! it's all set for the US
    07-31-11 11:55 AM
    Well, after going through 50+ towns in northern California, only 3 of them had numbers listed. I finally found a number and finished the account signup, but now I've got another issue. After I login to the initial screen and can see my number at the top, it presents me with another login screen but this one tells me the same info is invalid. I've tried rebooting the PB and reinstalling the app, etc. Anyone else see this or have any suggestions?
    07-31-11 04:35 PM
    I can only get "call failed." No calls work, incoming or outgoing.
    07-31-11 06:21 PM
    it wont let me login on the second screen i can get past the unlock screen but not the login screen.
    07-31-11 07:11 PM
    I'm having a similar experience as some other users.
    All calls fail. I know my p/w and customer ID, etc.. but it also won't let me log on to the help pages.

Doesn't seem to work for me. (Tried many times and many things...)
    08-01-11 08:12 AM
    Works perfectly for me. Held a nice long conversation last night. Coolness.
    08-01-11 09:01 AM
    The second log in screen came up for me also. I waited about an hour and tried again with great success.
    08-01-11 09:49 PM
    Tried it and made a few test calls. Works well.
    08-05-11 01:43 PM
    Bummer. Not that I really needed this app. I installed it but couldnt find a city in CA with #s. So its back to square one. Oh well. Anyone of a city anywhere with #s?
    08-05-11 07:24 PM
    Seattle had a few last night.
    08-05-11 08:48 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD