It seems there is only two mind mapping applications for the Playbook, even with such a limited choice I can decide which one to pick. I want to be able to create mind maps on the fly, come back to them later (so open different mind maps later) and at some point export them to a standard format should I want to print them. both allow me to save, but I cant see one note or even screenshot that will allow me to open a saved mindmap. Any comments?
    06-05-11 08:47 AM
    Hi,

I recommend Mindmaps.

I developed it
    06-05-11 09:28 AM
    thanks for the feedback zezke! will purchase a copy shortly
    06-05-11 10:06 AM
    No problem, if you have any other questions just ask them in the Mindmaps thread or contact me on my support e-mail address.
    06-05-11 10:48 AM
    I use cogimaps but wish I had purchased mindmaps! They're very similar but mindmaps has been better with communication here and getting updates out.

I'll probably just pick up mindmaps too, I really like the on the go structuring apps like this. Very helpful during a meeting and easy to send a screenshot to others.
    06-05-11 01:03 PM
    This app looks great! Think I might get a copy.
    06-05-11 05:30 PM
    Hello,

As the developer of Cogimap, I can tell you my app is better!!!

No that's not it, feature wise, they currently are the same. The future will tell which has the best feature set.
    The two applications differentiate only with the UI, so pick the one you prefer.

Concerning your request about having multiple mindmaps. Cogimap allow you to create new mindmaps in a breeze.
    All changes are automatically saved (you don't have to click a save button). There is already an export function, and more target format are coming in the next release.

Cheers,

Benjamin
    Cogimap
    06-09-11 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD