downloading now. so excited
    09-13-11 11:07 AM
    got it and it works woo hoo
    09-13-11 11:17 AM
    it lets me connect but not keyboard?

ok found out if you swipe from the left corner towards the center of the screen to make the keyboard pop up in applications
    Last edited by szparaj; 09-13-11 at 12:40 PM.
    paulb6022 likes this.
    09-13-11 11:39 AM
    How do you connect citrix to a Blackberry phone? I've installed the app on both device and logged on but keep getting "no applications available on server" on my 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 12:25 PM
    How do you connect citrix to a Blackberry phone? I've installed the app on both device and logged on but keep getting "no applications available on server" on my 9700.

have you tried putting the external ip of the server that serves the webinterface. not the secure gateway.
    09-13-11 12:47 PM
    have you tried putting the external ip of the server that serves the webinterface. not the secure gateway.
    Hmmmm .... how would you find this URL?
    09-13-11 01:17 PM
    i'm missing out.. what is the citrix server and what does this app let you do?
    09-13-11 01:44 PM
    If your employer uses Citrix, the Citrix app allows you to connect to the server and use your "virtual" desktop - including email and most applications that you have installed on your computer at work.

Citrix is a program that allows you to securely connect to your company's IT systems, and is useful for those of us that work for an employer with secure firewalls that would normally prevent access to email and such from any computer that is not on the company network.
    09-13-11 02:13 PM
    Got it downloaded and configured! Able to view file access, launch a client access session, and various other apps.

Having trouble with Remote Desktop though. Anyone else make Remote Desktop work?
    09-13-11 02:39 PM
    Guys

I have citrix on my bb 9810 now when i try to add an account on my tablet by using the same set up that i have on my bb gives me the following message:
    Parsing Failed
    Invalid application enumeration XML file. can someone help
    Thanks in advance
    09-13-11 02:46 PM
    Ahh, the app installed and connects to my citrix work account.. but it won't load the apps..
    09-13-11 02:52 PM
    ...Having trouble with Remote Desktop though. Anyone else make Remote Desktop work?...
    Did you mean published desktop? I believe that requires session encryption which isn't available yet, neither is multi-factor authentication.

If you actually meant remote desktop, sorry, haven't tried that yet.
    09-13-11 03:12 PM
    No, I'm talking about Remote Desktop like into a server or a PC. Published Desktop would be nice too, but I can already get to most of my apps. Although it is hit or miss on whether or not they actually launch.

When I try to login through remote desktop it always tells me to check my credentials even though I know they are correct. We have tried with several user IDs and it still won't work.
    09-13-11 03:22 PM
    Ahh, the app installed and connects to my citrix work account.. but it won't load the apps..
    It has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes it will launch and sometimes it will die on me. After a restart, it seemed to work a little better...
    09-13-11 03:30 PM
    No, I'm talking about Remote Desktop like into a server or a PC. Published Desktop would be nice too, but I can already get to most of my apps. Although it is hit or miss on whether or not they actually launch.

When I try to login through remote desktop it always tells me to check my credentials even though I know they are correct. We have tried with several user IDs and it still won't work.
    Oh, I just tried it and it worked. Make sure if you are using domain\user you are using the correct slash. I had inadvertantly used the "/" by mistake.
    Jsolts likes this.
    09-13-11 03:46 PM
    It has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes it will launch and sometimes it will die on me. After a restart, it seemed to work a little better...
    If your work Citrix account is accessed through an Access Gateway, then it won't work. This version of the Receiver doesn't have support for Access Gateway (v.1 will have it though).
    09-13-11 03:48 PM
    I'm consistantly getting "Application launch failed. Please Contact your administrator." None of the apps have worked yet for me, from simple to complex.

Not sure if anyone else is seeing the same message.
    09-13-11 03:55 PM
    Oh, I just tried it and it worked. Make sure if you are using domain\user you are using the correct slash. I had inadvertantly used the "/" by mistake.
    Hmmm, I wonder if we have something configured wrong in Citrix somewhere...

09-13-11 03:55 PM
    If your work Citrix account is accessed through an Access Gateway, then it won't work. This version of the Receiver doesn't have support for Access Gateway (v.1 will have it though).
    I have no idea if my account is through an Access Gateway or not, but perhaps that may be my problem.
    09-13-11 03:57 PM
    We do have the ability to use AG, but we can also go directly to the Citrix box and launch the apps from there, which is what I'm trying to do. Maybe because we have AG configured, it is causing the direct method to fail? I don't know for sure, but I'm very excited that we are actually seeing some progress!
    09-13-11 04:15 PM
    At work we access citrix via web browser.

I have no idea what the domain is.

Anyone know where to find that information?

09-13-11 04:18 PM
    At work we access citrix via web browser.

I have no idea what the domain is.

Anyone know where to find that information?

You would need to ask your network administrator.
    09-13-11 04:26 PM
    Need web access like the android version, we are using rsa token wich don't work with this one ... unless i'm missing something..?

09-13-11 05:31 PM
    So it doesn't support Citrix Access Gateway which is fine since we don't use one right now anyway.

It also doesn't work for me when using Internet Tethering. Essentially this means the only time it works is when I'm connected to our company WiFi network. That defeats the purpose of Citrix Receiver for remote users.
    09-13-11 05:47 PM
    So it doesn't support Citrix Access Gateway which is fine since we don't use one right now anyway.

It also doesn't work for me when using Internet Tethering. Essentially this means the only time it works is when I'm connected to our company WiFi network. That defeats the purpose of Citrix Receiver for remote users.
    It works fine for me both tethered and wifi. Just doesn't bridged only.

Everyone has to remember this is just a preview as is says in the title and the reason it is in the test section. A lot more features and functions are coming
    09-13-11 06:55 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD