01-04-12 03:11 PM
35 12
tools
    no standard support yet, wtf. how come all other platforms (IOS, android) support standard. are we sure here?
    12-21-11 03:23 PM
    So I feel so nooby asking this, but could some kind folk make a video or Like a set up Citrix Receiver for Dummies (for the Playbook)? I can't seem to get this to work, and would really enjoy using it (free version).
    Mainly I need to know the proper way to sync this with my computer...
    12-21-11 05:56 PM
    Hi all,
    Just intalled the newest Citrix and it rocks!!
    BUT I can't get the PB keyboard to pop up when logging into my application!
    Does anybody know what I am doing wong?
    Joe
    12-22-11 08:47 AM
    'Access to Access Gateway Standard Edition server is not supported. Please contact your help desk.'

Anyone know if/when this will work?
    12-22-11 01:05 PM
    We use Secure Gateway EE at my workplace and this new version is kicking ***. We also use certs from Entrust and those are working as well..

One tip for anyone using web-based, two-factor authentication, like PinSafe: When you first install Receiver for Playbook you will have to go to the AG webpage in the browser and create your one time use pin translation, and then go enter that into the Citrix Receiver by hand. Once you've connected once, however, you can go back and edit the server config and check the "Web Interface" option. From then on you can do the web based login inside the Citrix Receiver! Very handy! Hope that makes sense..
    12-22-11 08:24 PM
    Hi all,
    Just intalled the newest Citrix and it rocks!!
    BUT I can't get the PB keyboard to pop up when logging into my application!
    Does anybody know what I am doing wong?
    Joe
    Swipe from the bottom left corner of the bezel and the keyboard will appear.
    12-22-11 10:49 PM
    So can I use GoToMyPC on my playbook now?
    12-24-11 07:06 AM
    Got mine working this morning. Sweet! Quick question, how do you move windows, like left click drag. I can double tap and open windows to max but would like to not maximize windows. Have a few apps that are kind of all screen so the only way to use them is to maximize. Thanks
    12-27-11 10:56 AM
    jrohland,

I am not having the same result as you did using the same hardware (9850 and Playbook). I am unable to get the Playbook using Citrix 1.0 to allow me to sign on to the Web interface while bridging through the 9850 torch. Did you have to make the account settings manually on the Playbook Citrix Receiver? I have tried both ways without luck. I was able to access email on the Playbook through the Bridge fine. I am also able to use the Citrix Client version 2.2 on the 9850 and connect through the BES. Could you or anyone else provide any suggestions to allow this type of connection?

Thanks!
    Gino
    01-04-12 02:46 PM
    Gino,

My experience is also the same so something is not right here. I've been trying to find any official comment that says Citrix app connection is possible and supported through BES/Bridge but have come up blank so I assume since so many people are saying there are problems that it is not in fact working in this version. I, like you, am able to connect to Citrix through BES from my 9700 phone and that's using the PNAgent site but the best I can get from the Playbook is it working using web interface over wifi. I wasn't able to get the same PNAgent site working at all from the Playbook. The same web interface connection using Bridge allows me to log in to the web interface but Citrix apps fail to launch. Can anyone share their settings if they have successfully launched an app over Bridge? Any comment from Citrix/RIM on what is supported with Bridge and BES?
    Thanks.

Jon.
    01-04-12 03:11 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD