i've been playing around with reciever for a bit and came across a couple issues.

-I have the same RDP login problem when trying to use caps, there was a workaround for the ipad but forgot what it is, has anyone found a work around? Basically, the keyboard doesn't recognize caps, so if your login contains caps, you can't log in.

- Can't swipe to scroll up or down in outlook or when launching any app that requires scrolling. ie...outlook, scrolling through your messages; explorere, scrolling through webpabes. Seems as though i ahve to use the scroll bar? is that the case for everyone?

- no portrait mode?

thx in advance.
    01-16-12 07:10 AM
    i've been playing around with reciever for a bit and came across a couple issues.

-I have the same RDP login problem when trying to use caps, there was a workaround for the ipad but forgot what it is, has anyone found a work around? Basically, the keyboard doesn't recognize caps, so if your login contains caps, you can't log in.

- Can't swipe to scroll up or down in outlook or when launching any app that requires scrolling. ie...outlook, scrolling through your messages; explorere, scrolling through webpabes. Seems as though i ahve to use the scroll bar? is that the case for everyone?

- no portrait mode?

thx in advance.
    Not sure about the first issue. Probably best to take it to the Citrix PlayBook Support Forums.

There is no scroll mode right now in the PB app (I suspect they will implement it at some point in the future), and so you have to use the scroll bar. There is no portrait mode support right now as well (it is 1.0 receiver afterall; I'm just happy that it works).
    01-16-12 03:33 PM
    This might be what you are looking for

SHIFT Key Fails Using RDP in a ICA Session
    CTX110281 - SHIFT Key Fails Using RDP in a ICA Session - Citrix Knowledge Center
    01-17-12 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD