I've read the few reviews in App World about Chimpact, and I was wondering if anyone's picked it up yet. The stills make the game look beautiful, anyone got a review?
    08-14-12 07:05 PM
    I'd like to know as well. The game looks good but I haven't bit due to the fact I've never heard of it.
    08-14-12 08:05 PM
    Actually, James took a look at this. The blog post hasn't gone up yet, but you can check out the video part here:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpkdIpRfZPs[/YT]

He seems to love it, and I think once my PlayBook charges I'm going to go get it.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...28795/?lang=en
    Sith_Apprentice and BB_Bmore like this.
    08-14-12 11:16 PM
    This game is amazing!!
    Last edited by Bobert_123; 08-19-12 at 11:50 PM.
    08-14-12 11:21 PM
    My wife is taking my kids on a plane ride in the next few days so I am letting them borrow the PB. I got it for them so they have some extra games. It's a pretty cool game actually, my boy was all over it. I also got them Rope Rescue, not bad either. But a bit more challenging for little ones.
    08-15-12 05:52 AM
    Wow I thought the screenshots were good but this video looks great!
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-15-12 08:07 AM
    I bought it after I saw the video review and it is truly one of the best playbook games available. I can recommend this to one everyone else out there!
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-15-12 01:46 PM
    I just purchased and downloaded the game, simply because of the graphics. The game play looks great in the video, but this is an amazing job by the dev. Anyone send them notice that it was put on the CB main page?
    08-15-12 01:59 PM
    Brought the game for my 6 year old and he said he loves it on his PB. Good gfx and easy for kids to play. Wish more levels to keep him busy.

Worth $3
    08-15-12 02:24 PM
    Anyone else run into a crash during the credits after completing level 3-12?

Other than that, this is a wonderful game. And really amazing that it hit the shelves on about the same day as for iOS.

I did try to email yippee support, but I keep getting delivery messages saying it's not getting through.
    08-16-12 11:51 AM
    V. 1.1 has just been released, more than doubling the game size from 14 MB to 33 MB. I haven't unfortunately played the game enough to list all the changes, though a 4th world is available now!

Oo-oo-oo-ah-AH-AH, AAAH-AAAAAAAAH!
    11-05-12 06:21 AM
    Yay for an update! Can't wait to get started on the new 4th level. Love this game and have never had any problems with it crashing.
    11-05-12 01:53 PM
    Has anyone finished this game? I am stuck on the newly released 4th level in Totem Trails. I can't seem to get past the Cascadia level 4-6 Ugly Fruit Challenge #1. After the second 'twang' the chimp bounces on the mushrooms and always hits the ugly fruit underneath the rocks. Is there a glitch with the update? Is there something I'm missing?

I have otherwise completed the entire game. Its a great game with fantastic graphics.
    11-29-12 02:42 PM
    Garrett... did you ever find a solution to the Ugly Fruit Challenge 4-6? I am in that boat now. I have all of the other levels solved, but can't find a solution to 4-6. Thanks in advance for a response. By the way, LOVE THE GAME!
    05-18-13 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD