we need more apps like this one! Good job
    05-17-11 12:15 PM
    qr code now just went up for sale for $1, dunno who makes it but looks very like Qair for desktop (available from adobe marketplace for pc).

id say make the twitter client as people are clamouring for one of them
    QR Code Now seems to be a QR creator rather than a reader. A reader is much more important, codes can be created on any platform really.
    05-17-11 12:31 PM
    I have really taken a shine to this app. I know that there are updates in the works and congratulations on making a fine app. The one problem that I have noticed is that if I have to scroll to different RSS feeds on the upper left hand side of the app, the scrolling seems half hazard/difficult/jumpy. I'm not sure what to suggest as a possible fix for this. But all in all, this is a great app and one that I'm happy to purchase.
    05-17-11 10:28 PM
    Great example of the kind of apps PlayBook allows developers to create. Good work!
    05-17-11 10:58 PM
    It certainly is a good-looking, full-featured app. The "read offline" option may be useful because my feeds tend to pile up sometimes. Like a few other comments, performance seems to bog down somewhat when you get a high number of items, and as much as I like the look of the UI, it takes some getting used to. I guess I'm used to standard black text on white background. Was this an attempt to replicate the kindle style e-print that is easier on the eyes for some, or just an aesthetic choice?
    05-17-11 11:12 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD