Hi all!

I've just finished my first app - Charades for PlayBook:

Buy Charades - Download Charades - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

(It seemed like a good idea at first, before I had to manually moderate 15000 charades clues for appropriateness/english/too hard/etc)! In any case, it would be awesome if I could get some feedback from anyone if they are throwing a party anytime soon!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for any other party apps you'd want to see? Happy to try and develop some!

Med
    01-26-12 10:02 PM
    Truth or Dare
    01-26-12 11:07 PM
    Hi all!

I've just finished my first app - Charades for PlayBook:

Buy Charades - Download Charades - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

(It seemed like a good idea at first, before I had to manually moderate 15000 charades clues for appropriateness/english/too hard/etc)! In any case, it would be awesome if I could get some feedback from anyone if they are throwing a party anytime soon!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for any other party apps you'd want to see? Happy to try and develop some!

Med
    We have a family tradition of charades at Christmas. Too bad this wasnt around then!
    01-26-12 11:40 PM
    Pictionary could be a good one if hooked up to TV, other wise hard for people to see.

Taboo could be a simple-ish one to do. And even include a timer built in.
    tech-kid likes this.
    01-26-12 11:41 PM
    Pictionary could be a good one if hooked up to TV, other wise hard for people to see.
    Yes, please do. So that we can have a better experience with an "On-screen UI" app, aside from what the Videos app from the Playbook does.
    01-27-12 12:55 AM

Taboo could be a simple-ish one to do. And even include a timer built in.
    Yes, please do. So that we can have a better experience with an "On-screen UI" app, aside from what the Videos app from the Playbook does.
    I have been thinking about pictionary! I will have a go at it tomorrow!
    01-27-12 01:03 AM
    Yeah, Taboo would be nice. All you need are clues, a timer, and pass/correct...
    01-27-12 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD