Will we see a PB app for the Crackberry forums and blog? It sure would be handy
    08-19-11 10:56 PM
    Ummm....it seems to me there _is_one already... Certainly I have something like that on my Playbook...
    08-19-11 11:55 PM
    08-19-11 11:59 PM
    Thanks! Been using PB for about a month and hadn't seen the app... it's mainly just a splashscreen with browser links back, but a decent start. Much appreciated.
    08-20-11 01:22 AM
    No offence to the developer, its a start, but a bookmark icon on the PlayBook does the same thing.

Once the NDK is available it would would be good to have notifications when you get Likes, when you get replys to posts, new blog posts by our Crackberry Leaders, etc.

You could enter your phone details and receive targeted specials from your store.

Special feature for BlackJack, ability to turn off all "When is the update coming" posts... lol

:-)
    pelletizer likes this.
    08-20-11 01:58 AM
    No offence to the developer, its a start, but a bookmark icon on the PlayBook does the same thing.
    :-)
    Not quite, theres an integrated blog reader and video player which are much better than just browsing the site. So there is some benefit to the app. The other links are shortcuts, the problem is coming up with a working solution on what to do with them. Writing an app to browse the forums is a huge task and right now just not practical to do. We are going to update the app, its just a matter of figuring out which direction to go with it.
    08-20-11 07:26 AM
    I ment no disrespect Shao128, its a great start.

Keep up the good work...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD