This summer Stainless Games will launch a mobile version of Carmageddon (the first) for iOS and android devices. This is a video of this edition: [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKjEfS0IRT8[/YT]

Two days ago I wrote an email asking for a PlayBook edition, and explaining how to convert and app made for android to our tablet easily with the developers tools. But no response yet...

This is a great game that I would love to have in my PlayBook and I hope more people here too. So, how we can get it?

First option is waiting for launch on android devices and converting it. (Not sure it works, and damn I would pay for it!).

Another option is asking for it by:
    - Game designer Simone tweet: @Simista
    - Carmageddonm oficial tweet: @Max_Damage
    - email: corporate@stainlessgames.com
    - People from Newport (UK) here? Claim for it in front of their offices

Stainless Games launched a kickstarter campaing to finance the new Carmageddon game, and the money obtained from mobile version will go for this fund. I think it's a nice method to get more money launching the game in AppWorld. What do you think guys?
    Last edited by Giordy Stinson; 06-02-12 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Add kickstarter link
    06-02-12 01:05 PM
    Holy crap this would be amazing!

I used to play this game a ton back in the day!
    06-02-12 01:59 PM
    Good news!! I have received a response to my petition on kickstarter campaign comments!

My petition:

"Hi, I am a vip backer and I have to ask you, developers, a favour:
    Please publish the mobile version of Carmageddon 1 in appworld for blackberry PlayBooks tablets, if you built an android version of the game it would be compatible with android runtime for blackberry. No extra cost for you and users that don't have iOS or fully android devices will play on PlayBook.
    By heart please do it!
    Thanks!"

The response:
    "I’m looking into the Playbook thing for you."

It's something guys, I hope we will have a surprise this summer!
    06-02-12 03:50 PM
    I think they could easily port it as a native app instead with a bit more effort - would have much better results too!
    06-02-12 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD