All-in-one app. Follow multiple cars outgoings with Car Manager!
    Clear and clean minimal interface, simple to use and browse.
    Store each outgoings choosing multiple elements.

You can find a free trial version here.

Here some screenshot:

Last edited by nimelano; 09-14-12 at 05:36 PM.
    08-25-12 02:13 AM
    Looks good, save for the whopping $4.99 price on a PB only app.
    08-25-12 09:46 AM
    With BB10 will be available for that as well...
    08-29-12 01:49 PM
    The screenshots aren't working !
    08-29-12 02:49 PM
    The screenshots aren't working !
    What does it means? Screenshots...where? In this forum I see them.
    08-29-12 03:09 PM
    What does it means? Screenshots...where? In this forum I see them.
    It doesnt show the screenshot on the mobile version of the forum. On the playbook i can see them
    08-29-12 04:23 PM
    Your're right.
    So, from now
    -2$
    on the base price!
    09-03-12 09:18 AM
    Hi nimelano,

I wouldn't be that quick to reduce your price. To a customer that will actually use your app, $5 is well worth it. (It's the price of a burger.) To the masses that complain that $5 is too much, they likely wouldn't use your app much even if it is free.

Free trial versions are a great idea, as they give people a chance to see if it is what they are looking for. But if they find it is of value to them, I'm sure $5 is very reasonable. There are likely very few people that would find $2 of value in your app, but not $5.

Cheers,
    09-05-12 09:26 AM
    Thank you for your idea, thank you very much.
    Free Trial version is under approval process, soon the link on this thread.
    09-05-12 12:01 PM
    Looks like what I've been looking for but I'd like to see a couple of additions in it if possible. My vehicle in in Miles not KM but the fuel I buy is in litres. I'd like to be able to mix input methods such as put in miles driven but litres of fuel used. It would be nice to have the conversion from Miles to KM done automatically.

Also I'd like to be able to calculate fuel economy but my understanding is you have to do a fill each time to calculate how much fuel was used. I don't always do a complete fill each time so I don't think there is any way to calculate fuel economy without a fill.

Mike
    09-05-12 05:24 PM
    Thank you all for your opinions.
    I uploaded a free trial version ; you can find it here.

I'd like to be able to mix input methods such as put in miles driven but litres of fuel used. It would be nice to have the conversion from Miles to KM done automatically.
    You can do that, try trial version and check Settings.

Also I'd like to be able to calculate fuel economy but my understanding is you have to do a fill each time to calculate how much fuel was used.
    Yes, it is... I use it in another way: each time my car goes in "reserve" (how do you say when fuel is going to deplete and the fuel light turns on?), I go to fill up not completely...when fuel light turns on again, I go again to fill up and I say to the app to calculate average (I put "Full Fill up").

For any other questions, I'm here
    09-06-12 01:32 AM
    Just tried to install the trial on the latest beta OS. Installed fine, accepted the EULI, added a car, set regional settings. Tried to get back to the main screen and the app crashes every time at that point with either the "must close" or "force close" message. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled and rebooted but the same thing is happening.

Mike
    09-06-12 05:43 PM
    Just tried to install the trial on the latest beta OS. Installed fine, accepted the EULI, added a car, set regional settings. Tried to get back to the main screen and the app crashes every time at that point with either the "must close" or "force close" message. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled and rebooted but the same thing is happening.

Mike
    Thank you for your report.

Unfortunately my PB is in assistance for a battery problem. I will check it when it will come back in my hands.
    Until that moment (I hope just 4-5 days...) I suspend apps in the AppWorld.

Thank you again for the report.
    09-07-12 01:25 AM
    APP SOON UPDATED
    Soon trial app will be approved (in the next days) bug fixed and It works perfectly now.
    I will post again when app will be approved.
    09-14-12 05:39 PM
    APP APPROVED
    I tried both versions in my pb and now them work.

You can find trial version here or full version here

Special price of full version (2,99$) will be until 09/30!
    09-17-12 03:39 AM
    Damn!! Not a native app
    09-17-12 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD