09-30-11 09:37 AM
54 123
tools
    Do you mind if I ask now that you've been featured by crackberry and are on the featured list on the playbook, how your sales are doing? Sounds like a lot of great praise in the forums... I'm expecting my playbook today or tomorrow in the mail - I think just because of your dedication and your honesty in the forums that I will buy the app Not to mention it sounds pretty cool of course
    09-28-11 12:51 PM
    Do you mind if I ask now that you've been featured by crackberry and are on the featured list on the playbook, how your sales are doing? Sounds like a lot of great praise in the forums... I'm expecting my playbook today or tomorrow in the mail - I think just because of your dedication and your honesty in the forums that I will buy the app Not to mention it sounds pretty cool of course
    I don't mind sharing some information but I caution that my experience is probably not typical. A developer who writes a different genre of app or a game would not have the same experience. In other words, no one should make a career decision based on my particular experience at this particular stage of PB's life cycle. PlayBook is a brand new device and there is no such thing as "typical" at this early stage.

Looking back to my original post, you must take the first paragraph with a grain of salt. At that time, I was a little frustrated and it probably shows. But the last paragraph is the meaningful part of the post. I really do think that we are all in this together and that we absolutely need to be patient.

Nobody was more surprised than I was that CB members would give me such a nice birthday present. I was even more shocked when RIM decided to feature my app on the very day that the CB bounce was starting to fade into history. I feel very fortunate indeed.
    LinkNote likes this.
    09-28-11 02:14 PM
    Wow - Awesome spike! Congratulations from a fellow developer!
    09-28-11 04:06 PM
    Kept true to my promise, purchased the app last night. Unfortunately it was cloudy, and I was at my fiance's house in the city so there was little hope of seeing anything, but it looks pretty cool. Can't wait to test it out at home on a clear night
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    09-30-11 09:37 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD