i installed several sideloaded apps from that spreadsheet of bar files.. one of them being the email app. i grew tired of my emails coming to my pb even when it isnt bridged, so i deleted the app icon. the emails persisted, so i plugged it into my laptop and ran the program that i used to install the sideloaded apps originally.... this did not work either. i still get email notifications on my pb. can anyone help?
    12-25-11 09:33 AM
    nothing, guys?
    12-28-11 11:53 AM
    Is it an android app converted to a bar that you side-loaded? the new DDPB allows side-loaded android bar apps to be uninstalled...
    12-28-11 01:02 PM
    Is it an android app converted to a bar that you side-loaded? the new DDPB allows side-loaded android bar apps to be uninstalled...
    this isnt working. for some reason, the email app isnt an option for me to remove because it doesnt show up in the list of apps when i open ddpb (updated version). and i keep getting an email notification, even though the email app is gone and it isnt showing in ddpb.

also, i had downloaded the settings sideload app, and that DID show up when inopen ddpb. i uninstall it, but its still on my pb.
    01-10-12 05:56 PM
    I can't find out what or where to manually delete, DDPB doesn't uninstall... however from android player open the email app and go to the accounts setup and remove your account(s), notifications should be gone, but still annoying the program is lurking in the background....

Saint613
    02-09-12 02:36 PM
    Looks like wiping's your only option
    02-09-12 02:42 PM
    Slightly, only slightly, off topic, is there a NEW DDPB? Where does one acquire it?
    02-09-12 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD