Hi crackberry users. my new playbook given by my sister just arrived. after the start-up and update to os 2.0, i tried to download a number of apps but only the first 2 of these appeared with icons along with the pre-installed apps. The rest, however, only appeared installed in 'my world' of the appworld. but no icons have appeared so i could not run the apps. tried restarting, and deleting then reinstalling the apps but still i couldn't find them. i'm lost at this point.i hope someone here would help me. thank you very much.God bless us all...
    02-25-12 05:17 AM
    I assume you have swiped down to the bottom of the page and they are not there. Try swiping to the right. It took me a couple of days to realize that there was a second page of apps on the home screen. Maybe it is a simple fix like this. Hope you fix your problem.
    02-25-12 05:24 AM
    Have you checked the other home screen 'tabs'? From the home screen, first swipe up to see all your apps, then swipe up again in case there are more than can be displayed on one screen. If you still don't see your new apps, swipe to the left to scroll to the second tab.
    02-25-12 05:30 AM
    I assume you have swiped down to the bottom of the page and they are not there. Try swiping to the right. It took me a couple of days to realize that there was a second page of apps on the home screen. Maybe it is a simple fix like this. Hope you fix your problem.
    There are actually up to five tabs. When you tap and hold an icon on the home screen, you'll see one more tab indicator than what you are currently using (the little dots under the favorites bar). You can then drag app icons over to that tab to begin using it. Kinda slick, and more flexible than the old fixed dedicated tabs.
    curlman likes this.
    02-25-12 05:35 AM
    thank you very much.
    02-25-12 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD