I can use my PlayBook with my company's online content management system pretty well except for one thing. If I try to enter a number with a decimal, like 1.3, it changes it to 1. Or if I enter 1.7 it changes it to 2. The web app is coded in ASP - it doesn't do that on PCs. And I can enter numers with decimals in text or when posting on a forum with the PB. There's no use it talking to my company's IT - they'd probably - say what is a Playbook... and say they don't support it. I have no problems entering decimals in the web app on computer. I doubt there is a fix - just curious if anyone's seen it.
    08-13-11 10:06 PM
    It sounds as if it is ROUNDING your entries. When does it happen? In other words, you enter "1" and then enter "." and then "3" Or is it shortcircuiting as you enter the string? From which keyboard are you entering the PERIOD/Decimal? Have you tried switching to the alpha keyboard for it?

Just throwing out guesses.
    08-13-11 11:54 PM
    I enter the number, say 1.3, in the number field on the web app, and when I hit the save button for the entry, the number changes - yes, it gets rounded. I'm entering the numbers and decimal from the numeric keyboard. I haven't tried entering the "." on the alpha keyboard - will try that.
    08-14-11 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD