hi, can anyone help me i have searched the forum for clues on how to solve this problem. i cant seem to update any of my apps and i cant download as well

appworld give me install error 0003-0006 anf i rebooted my pb for 3 x already and still the same.
    11-19-11 02:51 AM
    Same here. I believe it is somehow associated with what region or country you are during your downloading or updating. I was able to download games and applications including updating when I was in Philippines but now that I returned to Bahrain, I'm having now this Error 0003-0006 problem.

I hope that this thing will be resolved when the official OS2 is released.
    02-16-12 07:31 PM
    Hi everyone, i'll post here without opening a new thread, i'm having the same problem on my playbook as the users above: After i downloaded the 2.0 OS, i am having problems with the BB App World, i am not able to update any app (for example the new facebook app realease compatible with the OS2) or download new ones. Even the list of "uninstalled" apps is empty though i use to have many. The error message i get is: Error [0003-0006] .. can someone please help? it's a really annoying issue, and it ruining by joy for the new OS2 update after a year of waiting.. thanks in advance.
    02-21-12 03:58 PM
    Hi everyone, i'll post here without opening a new thread, i'm having the same problem on my playbook as the users above: After i downloaded the 2.0 OS, i am having problems with the BB App World, i am not able to update any app (for example the new facebook app realease compatible with the OS2) or download new ones. Even the list of "uninstalled" apps is empty though i use to have many. The error message i get is: Error [0003-0006] .. can someone please help? it's a really annoying issue, and it ruining by joy for the new OS2 update after a year of waiting.. thanks in advance.
    Hi z2nix, is your issue solved now? because we have the same issue and I don't know how to solve it.
    03-20-12 09:50 PM
    Delete the wifi profile your on and re-add it. It works, don't ask me how but it does.
    03-20-12 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD