K I've tried everything to get the bridge apps into the bridge folder but couldn't. Was able to get everything else to the tab I wanted like games in the "games" tab ect. Anyone else having this issue or have a solution?

Also when I try to play HD YouTube videos on wifi, its very slow. I have 2 bars out of 4 and my internet connection is 15 Mbp up and 2Mbp down which should play flawlessly. I'm able to play 1080p videos on my laptop but its really slow on my PB even on 720p. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 12:10 AM
    Any help please? Thanks

04-20-11 05:35 AM
    Well, unless you're using HDMI, there's no reason to play 1080p YouTube videos considering the screen's resolution horizontally is only 600. 720p is even a little much, but better. Make sure there isn't any really processor intensive stuff happening in the background.
    04-20-11 06:39 AM
    you cannot do this. these are apps that only work via the bridge and are controlled by RIM
    04-20-11 09:16 AM
    yeah but he's saying he has nothing in the bridge tab and is trying to put the bridge apps in that tab and it wont let him. im having the same issue. i didnt even have the bridge tab till the small update halfway through yesterday so maybe itnjustbisnt done yet. or maybe its because im on at&t and have the bootleg bridge.
    04-20-11 09:49 AM
    yeah but he's saying he has nothing in the bridge tab and is trying to put the bridge apps in that tab and it wont let him. im having the same issue. i didnt even have the bridge tab till the small update halfway through yesterday so maybe itnjustbisnt done yet. or maybe its because im on at&t and have the bootleg bridge.
    Thank you for clarifying that sir. Yeah Kevin had the Bridge apps in the "Blackberry Bridge" tab when he was showing off the bridge feature in one of the videos a few days ago. So there must be a way and I want to know so I don't have to look for them in "All" tab everytime.

04-20-11 03:44 PM
    Mine automatically appeared in the blackberry bridge tab.
    04-20-11 03:47 PM
    Bumping for more responses.... I am having the same issue as far as my bridge icons are not in the bridge tab. Thanx
    Last edited by Big Holy; 04-22-11 at 06:46 PM.
    04-22-11 06:43 PM
    Bumping for more responses.... I am having the same issue. Thanx
    I had to delete all Bridged entries on my book, then reboot the book. Once you re connect bridge with berry+book, your Bridge Tab should be populated with the 7 or so icons. Also, if you bridge a BIS and BES, sometimes the icons disappear, and only appear in the ALL Tab. While I have not experienced this, I have heard from a few that did. They were all using 1710 though.

Hope it helps,
    04-22-11 06:48 PM
    Mine also automatically appeared under the bridge tab. Hey Lugman, after you move the games to the games tab were you able to delete them from the all tab? I dont want some of these apps under more than one tab.
    04-22-11 08:42 PM
    Yes you can delete the second one in the all tab.
    04-22-11 08:47 PM
    I had to delete all Bridged entries on my book, then reboot the book. Once you re connect bridge with berry+book, your Bridge Tab should be populated with the 7 or so icons. Also, if you bridge a BIS and BES, sometimes the icons disappear, and only appear in the ALL Tab. While I have not experienced this, I have heard from a few that did. They were all using 1710 though.

Hope it helps,
    it happen to me suddenly.. i'm using the latest os 2342 and bridge apps .93
    i deleted and repaired.. but all the icon gone... any solution?
    should i downgrade the bridge apps on bb maybe?
    06-14-11 08:08 AM
    99.9% of the time a reboot will fix issues ... however that is not always the case. Then what you need to try is delete the bluetooth pairing profile from both playbook and phone, reboot both playbook and do a battery pull on phone and then repair the playbook with the phone and that should then correct the issue.

It is most likely an error in the bluetooth profile.
    06-14-11 08:55 AM
    99.9% of the time a reboot will fix issues ... however that is not always the case. Then what you need to try is delete the bluetooth pairing profile from both playbook and phone, reboot both playbook and do a battery pull on phone and then repair the playbook with the phone and that should then correct the issue.

It is most likely an error in the bluetooth profile.
    tried that before but not working..

but the next attempt i tried to setup bridge using the setup icon inside all tab and it showed up again now
    06-14-11 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD