Canabalt HD has now been released this is the quote from the developers website:

"Well, it took a while to get through the process, but Canabalt HD is now available for purchase on Blackberry App World! This is taking advantage of RIM's Dalvik compatibility, and runs extremely well on the Playbook. I'm thrilled to finally have this out there. "

Buy Canabalt HD - Download Canabalt HD - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    darktoy likes this.
    06-09-12 08:55 AM
    How is it different from Canabalt
    06-09-12 09:16 AM
    How is it different from Canabalt
    It's the same canabalt that android has only that it is native, and this one was produced by the original developer.
    06-09-12 10:07 AM
    This is android port but it is addicting. I like this game.
    06-09-12 10:12 AM
    It's ported? I thought it was native, well my mistake. Haven't downloaded it, i have no money.
    06-09-12 10:17 AM
    It's the same canabalt that android has only that it is native, and this one was produced by the original developer.
    The Dalvik reference by the dev means it's an Android port. No biggee, just would be nice to have a native app.
    Last edited by jcbrunson; 06-09-12 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Correction
    bugmeyes likes this.
    06-09-12 11:10 AM
    It's ported? I thought it was native, well my mistake. Haven't downloaded it, i have no money.
    Dalvik = Android VM. Any app using Dalvik is an Android app.

EDIT: jcbrunson's post didn't mention this when I was typing my reply...
    bugmeyes likes this.
    06-09-12 11:16 AM
    The Dalvik reference by the dev means it's an Android port. No biggee, just would be nice to have a native app.
    Thanks for the info now i know.
    06-09-12 11:26 AM
    Dalvik = Android VM. Any app using Dalvik is an Android app.

EDIT: jcbrunson's post didn't mention this when I was typing my reply...
    "SifJar's shot blocked by jcbrunson!"

Sorry about that - I skim-read too much and failed to notice the OPs correction.
    06-09-12 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD