Can you introduce me some interesting games? I just got my playbook... I was so excited
    05-27-11 03:22 AM
    well, out of the box you have tetris and need for speed, two quality games to get you started..you cam also dowmload doom for free..it is a little buggy but it is free..i also recommend Front Runner, a very fun game and worth its one dollar price many times..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 03:31 AM
    Power Vacuum, Mooo, Robin Hood, Brain Cube HD, DoodleBlast, Dillo Hills, Sling Golf, Gravitee Wars
    05-27-11 03:56 AM
    as far as i know, game on PB was just so so
    05-27-11 04:27 AM
    Tic tac toe, tic tac dance
    Tetris
    Prince of persia
    Alley cat
    Where in theworld is carmen sandiego
    Digger
    Round 42
    05-27-11 11:09 AM
    If you like tower defense games, check out Whitboard TD. Great game (if a bit laggy) that was formerly only available as a flash game. The author apparently ported it to a PB native app.
    05-27-11 11:14 AM
    Assembler mobile is pretty good
    Doom is fun
    Power Pong
    Aqualux (paid)
    Brain cube HD
    Automaton 2015
    Polar slide
    Bubble Birds

and every tablet needs TicTacToe
    05-27-11 11:23 AM
    well, out of the box you have tetris and need for speed, two quality games to get you started..you cam also dowmload doom for free..it is a little buggy but it is free..i also recommend Front Runner, a very fun game and worth its one dollar price many times..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I played tetris on my last phone for quite a long time. I even let those squares fall randomly and then try my best to save.
    05-28-11 05:51 AM
    as far as i know, game on PB was just so so
    I agree... I played all games these 2 days, but I felt a little boring..
    05-28-11 05:56 AM
    How come nobody has mentioned pixel legions :0
    05-28-11 06:00 AM
    If you like card games, Spades is a lot of fun.

BlackBerry App World - SouthernTouch Spades
    05-28-11 09:17 AM
    All the ones already listed and add in Popcorn rush. It's not spectacular, but graphics are great and it's entertaining.
    05-28-11 10:42 AM
    Tic tac toe, tic tac dance
    Tetris
    Prince of persia
    Alley cat
    Where in theworld is carmen sandiego
    Digger
    Round 42
    where is prince of persia? i couldnt find it on app world. i've also searched app world for "prince" and "persia"...

thanks in advance
    05-28-11 11:10 AM
    Lexitron, Papa's Burgeria and I also recommend downloading the file to save Duck Hunt to your Playbook.
    05-28-11 11:15 AM
    Pixel Idols is taking all my time right now. I must get to the end of this game!
    05-28-11 12:06 PM
    Lexitron, Papa's Burgeria and I also recommend downloading the file to save Duck Hunt to your Playbook.
    Do you have a link to the Duck Hunt file? Flash game on a site?
    05-28-11 03:11 PM
    Vector runner is addicting, also Mooo.
    05-28-11 04:53 PM
    as far as apps world not working in my country, any suggested websites?
    05-28-11 05:06 PM
    the duck hunt trick (file2hd.com w the url, dowload the swf.. point the browser to the file and homescreen bookmark it) to get any flash sfw onto ur pb.
    best ones are mouse only ones. currently obsessed with ragdoll canon 4Play Ragdoll Cannon 4 Games // NextPlay.com
    there are tons out there. paste ur favs..
    j
    05-28-11 07:44 PM
    Do you have a link to the Duck Hunt file? Flash game on a site?
    On-line can not save record. I feel no sense of achievement. I like to see high point
    05-30-11 03:25 AM
    I'm playing 'Need For Speed' now and the visual effect is so good, especially after connecting to TV. But I just drifted for one time, and it doesn't show again by neither shaking or swing my pb. Do you know how to operate?
    05-30-11 05:19 AM
    I'm playing 'Need For Speed' now and the visual effect is so good, especially after connecting to TV. But I just drifted for one time, and it doesn't show again by neither shaking or swing my pb. Do you know how to operate?
    To drift, you need to get to a certain speed (I use 140mph) then step on the brakes. While doing so, tilt your playbook to whichever side you want to drift
    06-04-11 04:00 AM
    I've already posted these elsewhere, but check out Mooo, very good game. And if you like matching 3 type games, GemClix is amazing. I also just bought Crossfire, while it's not as pretty as GemClix it's still good. Just bought Crystal Balls too!
    06-04-11 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD