Can you get a app for your playbook to make your photos better like photo shop or something like that? as main reason i got it for to edit photo's easier...
    06-07-11 11:40 AM
    You can look around appworld or search it for "photo" or similar. I don't think that there are any super powerful photo editing tools yet.
    06-07-11 01:56 PM
    There is nothing comparable to Photoshop, but then many user of Photoshop only use about 5% of its capabilities as well. If you're looking for some basic stuff like color correction, cropping, red eye treatment, sharpness and contrast adjustments then I'd recommend you try out "TouchUp Pro - Photo Editor".. I've used it for some basic photo editing and it works pretty well.. And for only $2.99, I think, you can't really beat the price..

Hope that helps!!
    06-07-11 10:01 PM
    Photo TouchUp is pretty decent for basic features and as an added bonus photo touchup can read the photo files on your blackberry through bridge.
    06-07-11 11:04 PM
    consider using cloud based editors like picnik.com and pixlr.com/o-matic to edit photos for free on the web. i have found they work well with PB
    06-07-11 11:33 PM
    I too will suggest piknik.com. It is what I use.
    06-08-11 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD