Can anyone be so kind to do this?

Since the "Rumor" that the A Player wont be out til' the Fall, I'm disappointed. But now I'm anxious, an I wonna use that baby asap already.

Also, can installing the A player Brick your PB? Or can by installing the beta now, effect the installation of the new OS updates in the future? Like Bricking your device?

........... If someone is kind enough to do it, can you please show a video installing Kindle?
    08-03-11 03:04 PM
    I am in the process of creating a video from start to finish on how to setup your android player properly from a fresh start. It will be up before the week is over.
    08-03-11 03:13 PM
    Lyricidal/TheIexplorers have the easiest process.

Its down to like 15 steps.
    IvanAMANation and FoxxBerry like this.
    08-03-11 03:19 PM
    I am in the process of creating a video from start to finish on how to setup your android player properly from a fresh start. It will be up before the week is over.
    Please, do it by today bro?!!

I'll be patient though.
    08-03-11 03:26 PM
    Lyricidal/TheIexplorers have the easiest process.

Its down to like 15 steps.
    Do you have any links?
    08-03-11 03:31 PM
    theres many on youtube.
    i'm gonna have a go at it tomorrow
    08-03-11 07:24 PM
    Lol, hmmm, well my favorite beverage I actually brew myself.

But, I think I got a good video and I'm doing some editing and such.

Soon...
    08-03-11 11:52 PM
    this is a great idea...also how to side load those apps that i can get with it
    08-04-11 12:39 AM
    awesome awesome awesome, i tried earlier and was sent to file sharing pages and nothing came of it the playbook just downloads like any other thing i download i am missing something!!!
    08-04-11 01:07 AM
    How about instead of a beverage, we kick in?

Top 10 Crowdfunding Websites for Entrepreneurs
    08-04-11 07:12 PM
    Heh, that crowdfunding website is pretty cool. Hadn't even thought of all that before! I'll throw this out there, I'm waiting for an application to be approved in App World and there is a free version and a pay version of it. Been over two weeks in the approval stage so hopefully it will be available soon...

Anyway, I wanted to come back to this thread to post up the video if anyone missed it on the CB news page or didn't see it yet:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...15-min-635980/
    08-07-11 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD