Is it possible to rip a flash game from a web site and put the .swf file in the Playbook to play the game offline?
    04-27-11 01:51 PM
    Hmmm I am not sure how that would work, try saving an SWF file to the PB Drive and see if you can find it.

I bet it needs to be encapsulated and signed before it will execute, but it's worth a shot via the browser. If anyone tries this please report back!
    04-27-11 02:08 PM
    Technically yes it is possible. Youll need all the development tools, including signing keys installed and a little knowledge of AS3.
    04-27-11 02:43 PM
    Technically yes it is possible. Youll need all the development tools, including signing keys installed and a little knowledge of AS3.
    Wow, that sounds complicated.

We can do this easily with a PC.

I wish the XDA-developers forum would create a forum for the playbook so that the developers there can use their skill to make this playbook better.
    04-27-11 05:59 PM
    It's not all that complicated. I've actually done it for a few games I wanted to store on my PB. I think the issue is more the legality/ethics of it. I think it's safe to assume most game creators wouldnt want their game on the PlayBook (posted publicly I mean) without their consent.
    04-27-11 06:30 PM
    ^make a write up how to do it for us noobs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 06:50 PM
    ^make a write up how to do it for us noobs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would like to know too. Please teach us.
    04-28-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD