Is there any way to sort my apps alphabetically? I really do not like that the apps are arranged in order of when they are installed. It should be alphabetically but I cannot figure it out. Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks all!
    05-03-11 09:18 PM
    At this point, you can manually drag the apps into any order that you want - there is no way, at least that I can find, of doing this automatically though by alphabetical order. Personally, I'm not that concerned with the order as I would rather have the ability to create my own tabs/folders to put the apps in. The existing "All", "Favourites", "Media", and "Bridge" is not sufficient for oganizing the apps. If (or when?) we can add our own tabs, that will make navigating a huge list of app substantially easier.
    05-03-11 09:23 PM
    thanks. Didn't know I can drag them around. will try that.

Also, I had that same question as to whether one can create folders or tabs to put apps in. I know one can do that on Android.
    05-03-11 09:32 PM
    thanks. Didn't know I can drag them around. will try that.

Also, I had that same question as to whether one can create folders or tabs to put apps in. I know one can do that on Android.
    Not (yet).
    05-03-11 09:36 PM
    Hello someone told me that you can create folders. Is that true now? Was there an update that allowed this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    05-29-11 07:30 AM
    No you can't create folders. Without being able to delete native apps it really jams up the all tab. The best solution I have come up with is to custom the favorites,media,and games. My all tab functions as my junk folder does on my torch. You can move and delete in these folders without requiring those silly 2mb updates.
    05-29-11 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD