i'm using playbook os 2.0.0.7971,then after i download the android app from app world,it can't launch,or after i install the converted app to .bar files it is only icon on my pb,when i'm going to launch it,it can't run,can any body help me please? i have no android app on my playbook.pleasee
    02-25-12 10:54 AM
    What app did you download from App World?
    02-25-12 10:58 AM
    inkpad and dolphin browser,both can't run
    02-25-12 11:00 AM
    Did you ever install the leaked Android 1 player? (even months and months ago)
    02-25-12 11:51 AM
    yes,i've ever.and it didn't run.the app opened and a moment later closed again.so how?can you help me please?
    02-25-12 12:11 PM
    You should probably do a security wipe then reinstall 2.0 if you didn't already - it might help resolve that.
    02-25-12 12:15 PM
    i'm using playbook os 2.0.0.7971,then after i download the android app from app world,it can't launch,or after i install the converted app to .bar files it is only icon on my pb,when i'm going to launch it,it can't run,can any body help me please? i have no android app on my playbook.pleasee
    Had same problems with the android apps. Just did a shutdown and restart and they all worked
    02-25-12 12:20 PM
    You should probably do a security wipe then reinstall 2.0 if you didn't already - it might help resolve that.
    if i do a security wipe,is my os also removed or what?
    02-25-12 07:41 PM
    i had done it before,but it can"t work
    02-25-12 07:43 PM
    To clarify, the leaked Android 1 player has an issue where it leaves persistent data on your Playbook. When you remove it, it leaves parts of the Android runtime. These parts are incompatible with the released Android runtime in OS2. The only way to remove those pieces is to a full security wipe.. Otherwise your Android runtime will stay broken, and when you click on apps they bounce and do nothing.

Also, sometimes it will make it impossible to do backups. Kind of the side effect of installing stuff we shouldn't be.
    Leary likes this.
    02-25-12 08:16 PM
    THANKS ALL!it's works now
    02-26-12 06:55 AM
    To clarify, the leaked Android 1 player has an issue where it leaves persistent data on your Playbook. When you remove it, it leaves parts of the Android runtime. These parts are incompatible with the released Android runtime in OS2. The only way to remove those pieces is to a full security wipe.. Otherwise your Android runtime will stay broken, and when you click on apps they bounce and do nothing.

Also, sometimes it will make it impossible to do backups. Kind of the side effect of installing stuff we shouldn't be.
    Security wipe and reload solved my problem... Nowhere else had I seen it stated that if you had ever loaded any of the android beta stuff you had to do wipe..

Thanks
    02-26-12 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD