Hey u guys i know u might be working on it but i decided to help out in anyway i could with a nds emu below are the hardware specs which the playbook exccedes by a long shot so it wont be a ram problem + i linked to a couple different emus for nds ( i wasnt sure wat u guys look for when porting these emus so i linked a few u could look into)

Technical specifications

Mass: 275 g (9.7 oz)
    Physical dimensions: 148.7 mm � 84.7 mm � 28.9 mm (5.85 in. � 3.33 in. � 1.13 in.)
    Screens: Two TFT LCDs
    18-bit depth (262,144 colors)
    Resolution of 256 � 192 pixels
    Dimensions: 62 � 46 mm (2.4 � 1.8 in); 77 mm (3.0 in) diagonal, and a dot pitch of 0.24 mm.
    Gap between screens: approximately 21 mm; equivalent to about 92 "hidden" lines.
    The lower display is overlaid with a resistive touchscreen, which registers pressure from one point on the screen at a time, averaging multiple points of contact if necessary.
    CPUs: Two ARM processors
    32 bit ARM946E-S main CPU; 67 MHz clock speed. Processes gameplay mechanisms and video rendering.
    32 bit ARM7TDMI coprocessor; 33 MHz clock speed. Processes sound output, Wi-Fi support and takes on second-processor duties in Game Boy Advance mode.
    RAM: 4 MB of mobile RAM, expandable via the Game Boy Advance slot (expansion only officially used by the Opera web browser).
    Voltage: 1.65 v required.
    Storage: 256 kB of serial flash memory.
    Wireless connectivity: Built-in 802.11b Wireless Network Connection (WEP encryption support only).[22]

Desume:DeSmuME - Nintendo DS Emulator

No$GBA:No$GBA : NoGBA best DS Emulator 4 NDS ROMs

DSEmu:Nintendo DS Emulator - DSEmu

and heres a website with quite a few The Emulator Zone - Nintendo DS

note b4 porting this im not sure which one of these or if any at all are open source u may even have to contact the original dev to use their program wish u devs all the best

Hope u accept the challenge
    04-29-12 08:06 PM
    04-29-12 08:40 PM
    Give us source of an ARM emulator of NDS (like TigerNDS or whatever other abandoned projects there were on Android) and someone might try porting it.
    04-29-12 10:22 PM
    Also: I like your enthusiasm, but please don't let this invade and be off topic in other posts. (PCSX)
    04-29-12 11:39 PM
    Wait do you actually think any of this is remotely useful lol?

Plus, anyone could find this info out in literally five minutes. Pointless topic.
    04-30-12 12:24 AM
    Wait do you actually think any of this is remotely useful lol?

Plus, anyone could find this info out in literally five minutes. Pointless topic.
    He's clearly young, and his heart is in the right place. Let it be.
    dosboxwasthestuff likes this.
    04-30-12 07:33 AM
    I just figured I would revive the topic sorry if I coudnt help just hoping to spark some interest
    04-30-12 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD