For ipad and android theres a cad viewer app (autocadws). Anyone knows if there is avaible a cad viewer app for playbook?
    01-11-12 07:52 AM
    Id also love an AutoCad viewer, at moment im just saving drawings as pdfs, not the best solution but it works.
    01-11-12 08:52 AM
    Just use Splashtop to remote to your computer and open CAD files there. That is what I am gonna do for NX8 as I know there will never be a NX8 viewer.
    01-11-12 09:00 AM
    01-11-12 11:59 AM
    You can use your browser to access Autocad WS via autocadws.com
    I use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to help navigate the site but with this you can view as well as edit drawings. Point your PB browser to AutoCadws.com and set up an account.
    01-11-12 12:16 PM
    I tried downloading an Autocad file from an email message (via bridge), and was unable to do it - unsupported file format. Is there a workaround?
    01-11-12 08:15 PM
    Maybe you can use that new Print To Go feature to simply print CAD files to the playbook.

It's going to be super-cool if I can print any file to the playbook and easily view it, maybe write and draw on it
    01-11-12 08:19 PM
    Just set up an account on AutoCAD WS & used the PB browser to login, opened a drawing, made an edit, saved it & downloaded it back to my laptop & it works, really cool ! Didnt think it would work as i dont have AutoCAD 2011/2012 to upload direct but was able to upload a drawing via the online site from my laptop.

Bit slow but just because i need to get used to online editing without a bluetooth mouse or keyboard. Im sure the whole experience will get better when we have OS 2.0 & can use the android app.
    01-12-12 10:22 AM