Yeah I still haven't got anywhere near finishing L8 with hoppers. Driving me mad.
    I'm still stuck with Hoppers too. I've found strength better, but having both would help. I watch for which tower is weakest and go that route. The best I've done so far is to conquer he bees and then get wiped out by the ants.

I'm also noticing far more units from the opponents than they actually have.

It's still a great game, but I hope they'll fix some of the bugs and then I'd be willing to pay for more races and levels.
    06-20-11 09:10 AM
    thanks for the advice on lev 8 with bees.

I've tried like 50 times with speed bees and was about to throw my Pb away. then I saw this topic and did it with strong bees, I got it at first try !
    mynameisme likes this.
    08-05-11 10:25 AM
    As a person who has no idea what y'all are talking about, this is a hilarious thread.
    mynameisme likes this.
    08-06-11 04:24 PM
    thanks for the advice on lev 8 with bees.

I've tried like 50 times with speed bees and was about to throw my Pb away. then I saw this topic and did it with strong bees, I got it at first try !
    Well, this was easy with 2 times strong bees, I went from level 1 to 21 in like 40 min. then again with ants (2 times strong)

But with hoppers, I can't get past level 8 with strong and with speed, well, I can't get past level 5 ...

Any help on that ?
    08-07-11 06:26 AM

But with hoppers, I can't get past level 8 with strong and with speed, well, I can't get past level 5 ...

Any help on that ?
    nope, still stuck.
    08-08-11 04:19 AM
    I love this game. Graphics are nice too. Game play is addictive. But I've chosen Speed and i'm stuck at level 8 also. I'll give it a shot with Strength next time I play.

Thanks all.
    08-12-11 09:52 AM
    I don't get it...how are the stars awarded? I can only get 2-3 stars on levels 2-5 despite the fact I beat them in less than a minute. Having trouble with level 8 too. Just too hard.
    09-09-11 02:04 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD