Last night I wanted to set an alarm on my PB due to the DST time change but when I opened my Clock app, there was nothing! Just the leather background, no timer no stopwatch, nothing. I could only see the clock swiping down from the top to "add a new clock" That added a new clock but I still didn't see my "Home" Clock. I guess its time to debrick and restore, unless someone can help me kill the clock app altogether. I rebooted and the problem persists.

I have had my PB since launch and have never ever had any real issues with it, until now. The clock still shows fine in the status bar, but its rather odd that its not there...I'll upload a vid to show you what I mean.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2Rfsn021o[/YT]

Any ideas?
    Last edited by mikelcal; 03-12-12 at 09:10 PM.
    03-12-12 08:07 PM
    What exactly is the problem though? Can't you simply add one clock for yourself and just use it? Is there something it doesn't do that the original one did?
    03-12-12 08:28 PM
    I've tried, but when I add a clock, and exit the app it is gone. I'm stuck with the same background with no clocks what so ever. I did recently purchased antair's bedside clock alarm app, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I doubt it. I basically just need it to set the alarm. Its kind of annoying...I don't know if you saw the video, but my original clock is still there, you just can't see it for some reason.. I'll try to post another video showing that behavior.

*EDIT* I'm doing a back up, so I don't think I'll be able to do one for a while, but if you look about 36 secs into the video, you can see my original clock in the left side of the screen for a split second. I don't know what's happening
    Last edited by mikelcal; 03-12-12 at 09:04 PM.
    03-12-12 08:58 PM
    I had this happen to me. Unfortunately the only thing that solved it was a reinstall of the OS. There may be another way though.
    mikelcal likes this.
    03-12-12 10:02 PM
    I had this happen to me. Unfortunately the only thing that solved it was a reinstall of the OS. There may be another way though.
    Yeah I figured...I'm still waiting for my backup to finish, then I'm going to reload the os.
    03-12-12 10:09 PM
    Reloaded my PB...Feels like opening it for the first time all over again... first the long wait, then sweetness of a page full of icons
    03-13-12 02:02 PM
    Dammit! Its doing it again... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
    03-15-12 05:32 AM
    Do a data Swipe and, when OS 2.0 reboots, you'll get your clock and timers back!

Worked for me!
    03-16-12 11:56 AM
    I did recently purchased antair's bedside clock alarm app, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I doubt it.
    Yeah, don't blame Antair. No app could interfere with another app that way, especially not one of the system apps.

I agree it's whacked...
    03-16-12 12:11 PM
    I have the same problem. I open the native clock app and there is nothing there except the background. I have to install a new clock every time I open the app. Very annoying! I hope someone can find a solution that does not involve a complete install of the OS (I did that, and the problem is back).

Cheers, Chris
    03-21-12 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD