I have tried to open the ePhone app using no wifi and it loads but does not allow it to dial. Has anybody got it to work.

This would be awesome since you can have a mobile number on your playbook specially during international travel. Lets hope it works soon
    08-25-11 10:29 AM
    I tried this yesterday and it worked, don't remember if it was tethered or bridged thought... The dialing was slow, but the conversation was flawless. I just got the anywhere package...
    08-25-11 11:32 AM
    I tried this yesterday and it worked, don't remember if it was tethered or bridged thought... The dialing was slow, but the conversation was flawless. I just got the anywhere package...
    Had you previously purchased the $20 PB package? I'd like to upgrade to the anywhere package but can't figure out how.
    08-25-11 11:42 AM
    No, I went straight for the $30 package, but write them an e-mail. Yesterday I replied to an e-mail they sent about them, and surprisingly got an answer within seconds. I asked if the anywhere package will be able to use ephone for Blackberry when available, they told me that yes and that they are working on it, that it should be available in a few months... I got a whole year, so that's a go in my book.

I saw that they created an account in the crackberry forums, comwave, look them up and ask them if you can upgrade, specially since it was not available when you sign up. I'm sure they will be very lenient with their early supporters.
    Last edited by jfs101; 08-26-11 at 02:28 PM.
    08-25-11 02:03 PM
    Had you previously purchased the $20 PB package? I'd like to upgrade to the anywhere package but can't figure out how.
    If you wish to upgrade to the anywhere package simply go to comwave.net/ephone from a pc/mac browser.

Login using your existing account.

You will be prompted you do not have the appropriate subscription and will then be given the option to upgrade.
    08-25-11 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD