Does anyone have their phone force a reboot via app error 601 while bridge browsing? all other bridge apps are fine, and my pb, bb, and bridge are all latest versions. in fact, this all started with the latest bold 9650 os.

sent via my spell-checkless playbook.
    07-01-11 11:11 PM
    I have bold 965....no problems. In order for my BB to connect to PB via bridge I have to disable password on bold...other than that no problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 03:08 AM
    I've been playing a lot with both Bold 9650 and PlayBook, and never encountered those issue. Bridge works fine, in browser as well in other apps.
    07-02-11 03:41 PM
    I've been playing a lot with both Bold 9650 and PlayBook, and never encountered those issue. Bridge works fine, in browser as well in other apps.
    must u disable ur password on ur bold for playbook to connect via bridge? i had to. i hate my phone not having password enabled. if im not in bridge mode i go back and enable psssword again
    07-02-11 05:14 PM
    ive gotten this a few times, especially when im using the bridge browser a lot.
    07-03-11 12:45 AM
    I have had this error come up over and over in the last couple days. Always when using my Bold 9650 and playbook bridge browser. Anyone figure out why this is happening. im just going to wipe my bold and start over probably but it just seems strange.
    10-25-11 07:01 PM
    I'm getting the same error on my 9650 but only from Bridge Browser, I can pretty much duplicate it by visiting Crackberry. I do have a password on my BB and haven't tried disabling it.
    10-26-11 12:14 AM
    I'm getting the same error on my 9650 but only from Bridge Browser, I can pretty much duplicate it by visiting Crackberry. I do have a password on my BB and haven't tried disabling it.
    Just to bump this thread up a bit and to post my experience. Just got PlayBook this week; it works great. Bridge connects fine to my Bold 9650, running OS 6.0.0.436, on US Cellular (not using a password) and all Bridge apps work great, except Bridge Browser causes....App Error 601, Reset....on the totally white screen and freezes the phone. I initially thought FaceBook on my phone might be a problem, so I deleted it and did battery pull. Doesn't seem to have made a difference. Bridge Browser still works fine on most pages, but every time I navigate to Crackberry.com, the phone freezes and gives me the App Error 601 message.

I've not had time to try pulling up more websites on the Bridge Browser to see which other ones might cause the freeze and error message as well. I've searched the web and Crackberry.com for a fix for this and there doesn't seem to be any concrete answers. I'm going to continue accessing more web sites on the PB using the Bridge Browser and see if I can replicate it and by process of elimination get a better feel for what's going on with this.

Anyone else ever find any answers for this glitch?
    12-10-11 03:13 PM
    Just to bump this thread up a bit and to post my experience. Just got PlayBook this week; it works great. Bridge connects fine to my Bold 9650, running OS 6.0.0.436, on US Cellular (not using a password) and all Bridge apps work great, except Bridge Browser causes....App Error 601, Reset....on the totally white screen and freezes the phone. I initially thought FaceBook on my phone might be a problem, so I deleted it and did battery pull. Doesn't seem to have made a difference. Bridge Browser still works fine on most pages, but every time I navigate to Crackberry.com, the phone freezes and gives me the App Error 601 message.

I've not had time to try pulling up more websites on the Bridge Browser to see which other ones might cause the freeze and error message as well. I've searched the web and Crackberry.com for a fix for this and there doesn't seem to be any concrete answers. I'm going to continue accessing more web sites on the PB using the Bridge Browser and see if I can replicate it and by process of elimination get a better feel for what's going on with this.

Anyone else ever find any answers for this glitch?
    I had this problem until the end. It was soooooooooo frustrating! This even happened with a 9930. Who knows what the heck the problem is/was.
    12-11-11 01:19 AM
    And it happens all the time when I use Blackberry Bridge on my Playbook.

Sure hope somebody comes up with a fix and soon!
    12-18-11 06:51 PM
    It was so frustrating to me since that was one of the main reasons I wanted the PlayBook to start with. I've returned my PlayBook. Nice tablet but it just didn't work out like I thought it would.
    12-18-11 08:12 PM
    Having the same problem with my Verizon 9650 (no password on phone). I even exchanged phones and the problem persists. All my software are the most recent official releases but this has happened across multiple OS and bridge app versions.
    12-19-11 11:53 AM
    I still have OS 5.x on my Verizon Bold and I have never had the phone reboot while using any bridge functions. PB since April/May.
    12-19-11 04:43 PM
    I still have OS 5.x on my Verizon Bold and I have never had the phone reboot while using any bridge functions. PB since April/May.
    I upgraded to OS 6.x some time ago and really like the new OS, however that may have been part of the problem. But I now have plans to move on from BB in the near future.
    12-19-11 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD