I just updated the Bridge app from on my Blackberry. Before the update, I noticed that I would have inconsistent success in deleting multiple emails at once from my PB. It would hang up the messenger app on my BB and the bridge would stop working. Also, I noticed that it would not always delete all messages from my PB, leaving several checked, but not deleted (and then hang up).

Looks like this has been fixed.

What are you noticing with the update?
    05-27-11 02:15 PM
    What upgrade? The current RIM BB Bridge was 'upgraded' shortly after PB release. The 'original' was short lived.
    05-27-11 02:23 PM
    Did not see an update
    05-27-11 02:24 PM
    Look for it on your BlackBerry--not on the Playbook. It showed up as an update on my BlackBerry (along with updates to Pandora, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.). But, then, I have BlackBerry App World installed on my Style and it sends out update notifications as they occur.

You can also, go to the Bridge app on your BlackBerry, click the BlackBerry button and then click Check for Update.

05-27-11 04:12 PM
    what version do you have installed?

if it's .83, that version has been around for a good while.
    05-27-11 04:15 PM
    When I check it tells me I am already up to date. What version are you running?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 04:17 PM
  7. LLAmos's Avatar Just showed up today my Appworld notices. My experience.
    05-27-11 04:50 PM
    lol .83 is the current version your update must've either not kicked in when they released bbm/video chat.
    05-27-11 11:18 PM
    Off topic but I'm thinking that BB Style would be a great phone to have with a PB
    05-27-11 11:20 PM
    .83 is an old update.
    05-27-11 11:24 PM