yep. I can load websites fine.
    04-19-11 04:12 AM
    yep. I can load websites fine.
    without being connected to wifi??
    04-19-11 04:14 AM
    getting the same result...
    All of those "extra different" cods are extracted from original cods, so JAD can be created. They have no differences, but jad is easier for people to install the program. Thanks for confirming though
    04-19-11 04:16 AM
    yes I am not connected to wifi
    04-19-11 04:17 AM
    getting the same result...
    uninstall it and try to load it with the alx file..
    All of those "extra different" cods are extracted from original cods, so JAD can be created. They have no differences, but jad is easier for people to install the program. Thanks for confirming though
    ah makes since
    thanks for clearing that up
    yes I am not connected to wifi
    disconnect your phone and playbook from wifi and see if the bridge browser works if you would please
    04-19-11 04:18 AM
    i tried to create a jad but when i tried to install it ota it gave me this error "the rim-cod-size attribute is missing" so i dont know what to do as im not a dev
    04-19-11 04:19 AM
    disconnect your phone and playbook from wifi and see if the bridge browser works if you would please
    yes it works
    04-19-11 04:19 AM
    well thats good at least ..... lol ... now for the next problem..... what os are you running on your torch??
    04-19-11 04:20 AM
    yes it works
    it's completely working now???
    04-19-11 04:21 AM
    no just the bridge browser is working. Still getting cannot connect to server for the rest.

And I am running OS 6.0.0.526
    04-19-11 04:22 AM
    it's completely working now???
    Or is it just the bridge browser working??
    04-19-11 04:22 AM
    i tried to create a jad but when i tried to install it ota it gave me this error "the rim-cod-size attribute is missing" so i dont know what to do as im not a dev
    you can't create JAD directly from cods of original zipped file. It is because some of the cods can be further extracted (try using winzip or winrar to open them, you will see what I meant). Until all cods are not "extractable", then use program to create a JAD for all cods
    starfleet_k likes this.
    04-19-11 04:23 AM
    no just the bridge browser is working. Still getting cannot connect to server for the rest.

And I am running OS 6.0.0.526
    playbook have the latest OS??
    just curious if they updated or something....
    maybee it just wont work on the torch except for bridge browser....lol which is the one thing i need(and the one thing AT&T wants to charge for) but most want everything else
    04-19-11 04:25 AM
    I don't believe this. Without the Bridge the PB would be useless.
    I'm getting the same message for Airtel in India.
    Can anyone tell me if they can identify a Network Locked phone? I'm using an unlocked AT&T Torch in India. If the Bridge is allowed on my carrier but the phone is unlocked (and upgraded) Torch, will the AppStore be able to identify the phone as AT&T or will it identify my carrier?
    04-19-11 04:38 AM
    running latest OS on PB as well. 1.0.1.1690
    04-19-11 04:40 AM
    I don't believe this. Without the Bridge the PB would be useless.
    Oh yessssss, useless big time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 04:49 AM
    just tried to load it on my TOUR say device AND carrier doesnt support....hmmmmmmmm
    04-19-11 05:08 AM
    I just keep scanning the barcode hoping there are programers somewhere putting the finishing touches on a great app that isn't quite done. And that they will update any minute.

That possible or should I just return the playbook?

04-19-11 05:19 AM
    If this doesn't change there will be alot of people burning down at&t stores or just i will. I did get the app in using bbsak so well see how long that lasts btw thanks to all involved
    04-19-11 06:01 AM
    is their bbsak for mac?
    04-19-11 06:13 AM
    Could the inability to connect to email etc be an application permissions issue?

04-19-11 06:18 AM
    Oh RIM!

Someone tell me how this launch could go worse?

I installed the bridge in the way mentioned here. Let's see if it works.

I don't think I'll pick up my preorder if it does not.

This is a debacle.
    04-19-11 06:21 AM
    This is disheartening.
    I've been waiting for several months to obtain this tablet only to find out, just hours before release, that I can't utilize Bridge because AT&T (who I've been with for 7+ years) is unfairly regulating data usage. Being able to bridge was the primary reason I didn't get an Ipad2 or a Xoom. I think I've been with AT&T long enough. I will terminate my contract if this is upheld and discontinue my consumership with Blackberry as well after years of subpar hardware and service. I was really hoping that the Playbook would revive my interest in having the inadequate Torch for so long now, but this has got to be the breaking point.
    04-19-11 06:22 AM
454 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD