already uploaded the files, they are on the first post enjoy it!
    04-19-11 03:24 AM
    For everyone not on AT&T wondering why it says "Not availabe on your device or for your carrier" needs to read a bit on the same page. It clearly states:

This application is not available right now – the availability will match the launch of BlackBerry Playbook.

We have to wait to download it through appworld.
    Last edited by JustinGTP; 04-19-11 at 03:54 AM.
    04-19-11 03:26 AM
    already uploaded the files, they are on the first post enjoy it!
    thankyou very much for all of your effort!!!
    04-19-11 03:26 AM
    thankyou very much for all of your effort!!!
    my pleasure... the only down thing about this is that i gotta go to class early in the morning
    04-19-11 03:29 AM
    Thanks a lot for the cod files, I was on the verge of a breakdown. I'm picking up my Playbook at 8am, and Bridge will be the first thing I test. I'll definitely report what happens. I'm on the west coast though, so someone on the east will probably beat me to testing.
    Sorry im new to all this do you click on the file in your memory card while attached to the pc or do you click on it while browsing my memory card files on my BB?

Cheers
    04-19-11 03:31 AM
    For everyone not on AT&T wondering why it says "Not availabe on your device or for your carrier" needs to read a bit on the same page. It clearly states:
    This application is not available right now – the availability will match the launch of BlackBerry Playbook

We have to wait to download it through appworld.
    Justin, big doesn't make you right. check the first post in this thread. On the right hand side App World lists supported devices, and countries and then clearly says under "Supported Carriers":

"All carriers except:

AT&T"

Couldn't be clearer.
    Last edited by jonty12; 04-19-11 at 04:02 AM. Reason: took out big redness.
    my pleasure... the only down thing about this is that i gotta go to class early in the morning
    and no PB to take with you
    Sorry im new to all this do you click on the file in your memory card while attached to the pc or do you click on it while browsing my memory card files on my BB?

Cheers
    the instructions are on the first post, you must use your computer as there is not ota link right now
    smurf80 likes this.
    04-19-11 03:34 AM

Cheers
    you have to use bbsak or something like it
    or download the zip file attached and extract it onto your pc
    save the files onto your media card and just run the .jad file on your blackberry
    it should install

Credit to penpower for jad files
    spoddar751 likes this.
    04-19-11 03:35 AM
    updated the title... hopefully it actually works with the playbook and it isn't just the app that everyone is getting to run on their BBs.
    04-19-11 03:35 AM
    and no PB to take with you
    actually i think im going to office depot at 7am to see if i can snatch a 64 gb.. i hope that is the case .. if i cant i'll wait for my staples pre order on the 21st
    04-19-11 03:36 AM
    yah i have to wait for my 64gb best buy one to come want it now...
    04-19-11 03:40 AM
    Justin, big doesn't make you right. check the first post in this thread. On the right hand side App World lists supported devices, and countries and then clearly says under "Supported Carriers":

"All carriers except:

AT&T"

Couldn't be clearer.
    Read what I wrote carefully. I had said:

For everyone not on AT&T wondering why it says "Not availabe on your device or for your carrier" needs to read a bit on the same page.

There were some people thinking that it was not available for them either and they were on different carriers.

You read my post too quickly and thought I was talking about AT&T customers. I see that it is not available for AT&T and you're right, it could not be clearer.

I was clearing up confusion for some other users on different carries.
    04-19-11 03:46 AM
    Read what I wrote carefully. I had said:

For everyone not on AT&T wondering why it says "Not availabe on your device or for your carrier" needs to read a bit on the same page.

There were some people thinking that it was not available for them either and they were on different carriers.

You read my post too quickly and thought I was talking about AT&T customers. I see that it is not available for AT&T and you're right, it could not be clearer.

I was clearing up confusion for some other users on different carries.
    My bad Justin. Sorry. You should have made the NOT in big red, and everything else normal.
    04-19-11 03:51 AM
    My bad Justin. Sorry. You should have made the NOT in big red, and everything else normal.
    I modified my original post. Maybe you want to delete the quote of my big redness. lol.
    04-19-11 03:55 AM
    Hello,

New here but just wanted to confirm that it does indeed work. Was able to bridge phone to playbook. However, when I try to access any of the apps besides bridge browser I get a error saying cannot connect to server.

04-19-11 03:57 AM
    did you use the cod files on the first post or the cod files on post # 109??
    thats the .jad file stuff
    04-19-11 03:58 AM
    I used the cod file posted on post #109
    04-19-11 03:59 AM
    intresting.... try this.... uninstall it and download the cod files in the first post and install with bbsak
    try that and see if it works
    i have noticed that they each have diffrent cod files... i guess trial and error
    Last edited by starfleet_k; 04-19-11 at 04:04 AM.
    04-19-11 04:01 AM
    So this might also prevent an imported PB to run bridge on a carrier that is not in a zone where the PB has not yet been released?
    Just speculating with this question, I hope that's not true...
    04-19-11 04:02 AM
    I modified my original post. Maybe you want to delete the quote of my big redness. lol.
    done! we're all a little less red now.
    04-19-11 04:03 AM
    So this might also prevent an imported PB to run bridge on a carrier that is not in a zone where the PB has not yet been released?
    Just speculating with this question, I hope that's not true...
    You propose a good question. I hope not.
    04-19-11 04:04 AM
    You propose a good question. I hope not.
    i hope not too. i bet the carriers here try to charge some kind of fee to bridge
    04-19-11 04:10 AM
    getting the same result...
    04-19-11 04:10 AM
    getting the same result...
    very intresting... but your bridge internet is working alright??
    04-19-11 04:12 AM
454 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD