I need some help if anyone can provide some. I'm trying to set up Bridge. I'm pairing my BB and PlayBook and on my BB after scanning the barcode the app asks me to provide a secret code from the PlayBook, however the screen on the PlayBook doesn't provide this secret code. Any suggestions?
    04-19-11 08:23 AM
    Found it! Just required a restart and it was there!
    04-19-11 08:34 AM
    woooooooooot
    04-19-11 08:39 AM
    the scan doesn't work :x well at least for me. I've been using manual pairing
    it says pairing complete! BUT

when I activate the bridge, says BB Bridge Disconnected, password was incorrect :x
    04-19-11 08:45 AM
    Blackberry Messenger didn't show up after Bridge was set up. Anyone else encounter this problem?
    04-19-11 08:49 AM
    the scan doesn't work :x well at least for me. I've been using manual pairing
    it says pairing complete! BUT

when I activate the bridge, says BB Bridge Disconnected, password was incorrect :x
    i get the same issue here. it hangs on that screen and i have to reboot the device to use it again. Just wondering if you had another way of getting back to the menu after u hit the disconnected popup without restarting.
    04-19-11 08:59 AM
    my way around the password problem is to not have a password on either PB or BB. not a great fix, but it exposes the functionality that i want...
    Last edited by nalec; 04-23-11 at 09:15 PM.
    04-23-11 09:07 PM
    my way around the password problem is to not have a password on either PB or BB. not a great fix, but it exposes the functionality that i want...
    Not a choice for me. My Corporate policy requires a password on the BB. I can pair the two, but the secret code never shows up on the PB.

Edit: I was finally able to get it show me the code under Bluetooth setup.
    Last edited by ozMP3; 04-26-11 at 02:54 PM.
    04-26-11 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD