I've watched several hands-on videos of the blackberry playbook, and haven't noticed brick breaker in any of them. It's one of the main reasons I bought my first blackberry smartphone, and it would be a shame not to see it on the playbook. I am curious to know if anyone here knows weather or not RIM's tablet will come with brick breaker installed on it.

Thank you.
    04-10-11 02:40 PM
    Brick Breaker has not been on any of the demo units I've played with. I believe they've replaced it with tetris/NFS, but we won't know for sure until April 19...
    noname82 likes this.
    04-10-11 03:19 PM
    No worries, sure you'll find it in the App Store soon enough.
    04-11-11 12:18 PM
    Brick Breaker has not been on any of the demo units I've played with. I believe they've replaced it with tetris/NFS, but we won't know for sure until April 19...
    Do you know if the NFS is a native game out of the box or is it going to be one of the games you have to buy?
    04-11-11 12:21 PM
    Do you know if the NFS is a native game out of the box or is it going to be one of the games you have to buy?
    Need for speed comes preinstalled, word is it will be a light version, with the ability to download the full version. But its free.
    04-11-11 12:33 PM
    Need for speed comes preinstalled, word is it will be a light version, with the ability to download the full version. But its free.
    Well thats good to know. I wonder if I can output onto my tv and still play the game lol
    04-11-11 12:35 PM
    Well thats good to know. I wonder if I can output onto my tv and still play the game lol
    you bet you can, its been show on a few vids
    04-11-11 12:39 PM
    you bet you can, its been show on a few vids
    Oh nice.... I am so going to have some fun with my 50inch then hehehe
    04-11-11 12:39 PM
    NFS and Tetris will be the full versions out of the box... For free.
    04-11-11 12:41 PM
    Tetris is where its at...
    04-11-11 12:45 PM
    NFS and Tetris will be the full versions out of the box... For free.
    Well either way, full version or light, I dont care. But I would like brick breaker at some point as well lol
    04-11-11 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD