4.99 each? seriously? Your game isn't worth the same to me as what I paid for Dead Space, not even close. I vow to never buy Angry Birds for Playbook, or any other platform, until it is sold for the same price as ios and android. I dont care if the price gets there via a sale or reaches it normally, Ill be on board and buy all 3 when there is price parity with the other platforms, instead of gouging. With how long it took Rovio, you would think they would at least have the humanity to give us a reduced sale price at launch, but no, they want to gouge us lowly playbook users, even though we have been as patient and understanding as could be over the delay and lack of info for several months from the Rovio camp.

Who is with me? I hope most of you, as buying at the 500% price hike means you are enabling their heinous act, where the next one might be 10$, then $20, and who knows from there. I have no problem paying $5-10 for tablet games that are worth it, AB isnt.

edit: Im from the android camp, had no idea the game went for these prices on iOS. I get boycott is a little too harsh. Im still unsatisfied with the current price point and wont be buying it at such but Ill jump at a reasonable discount.
    Last edited by downphoenix; 12-21-11 at 10:29 PM.
    12-21-11 10:21 PM
    Go ahead. I am going to enjoy playing Angry Birds on my PlayBook. Why don't you hold your breath until they lower the price?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    vgwillm likes this.
    12-21-11 10:28 PM
    It's the same price as the PC version and totally worth it. Cost is related to development time, which varies by platform. PlayBook is a new platform. Play, or don't play. Your choice.
    12-21-11 10:29 PM
    It's the same price as the PC version and totally worth it. Cost is related to development time, which varies by platform. PlayBook is a new platform. Play, or don't play. Your choice.
    I wonder why its so much cheaper on Android then. I wonder what google does so special. I already have all 3 on my android phone and they're fun but Ive played much better.
    12-21-11 10:30 PM
    Are you serious?
    12-21-11 10:32 PM
    millions of users versus thousands. i bought it and am having fun.
    12-21-11 10:32 PM
    WTF - get a life. Its a fair price. I'm loving it. Addicted!
    12-21-11 10:33 PM
    I'm assuming (hoping?) the OP is being sarcastic?
    12-21-11 10:36 PM
    To late, I bought it and I'm enjoying it. Not the response you were looking for ...huh
    12-21-11 10:36 PM
    The price asked is fair to me, so I purchased it with a smile...and smiling while playing too. Frickin pigs!!!
    cleveland216 likes this.
    12-21-11 10:42 PM
    Perhaps you'd prefer they give it away. Just like you'd like to go to work 40 hours a week for no paycheck. Get real.
    12-21-11 10:45 PM
    Playing now lovin it
    12-21-11 10:46 PM
    Email the developer and address your concerns.
    12-21-11 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD