Hey everyone I bought an app (asphalt 2) yesterday, and I didnt get to instal it on my playbook because I didnt have enough space to download it. So today I went back after deleting some files to try and reinstal the app its no where to be found in the my world tab of app world. When I browse for the app it only gives me the option to purchase it. What should I do call rim or gameloft?

Thanks for your time
    01-27-12 05:41 PM
    are you sure you were billed?
    01-27-12 06:08 PM
    Ive done that before and it always shows up in my uninstalled section. As the poster above me said, are you sure you got billed, do you have a receipt email? When I buy an app from app world I get 2 emails, one from paypal(because paypal is linked to my app world account) and one from Appworld@blackberry.com. If you have one from appworld@blackberry.com you most definitely got charged and I would send them an email. If not then you didn't get charged and should be free to repurchase it.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-27-12 06:16 PM
    yes i was billed i got the email going to email gameloft
    01-27-12 07:07 PM
    i had that the other day with Modern combat when it did not fully download and install. I went back and clicked to buy it again and instead of taking me to the screen to click on paying for it , at that time it took me to another screen to click reinstall or install (don't remember which term it used)

try clicking on to buy but do not go all the way to where it applies to your credit card
    soren203 likes this.
    01-27-12 07:15 PM
    You'll want to contact RIM, Gameloft can't do anything about it.
    01-27-12 07:32 PM
    i had that the other day with Modern combat when it did not fully download and install. I went back and clicked to buy it again and instead of taking me to the screen to click on paying for it , at that time it took me to another screen to click reinstall or install (don't remember which term it used)

try clicking on to buy but do not go all the way to where it applies to your credit card
    Thank you so much this worked
    if you do this it takes you to a screen where it says you have already purchased this item and takes you back to reinstall it
    01-27-12 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD