I read a lot of books off the Baen eBooks site. The downloads are available in the following formats:

Mobi/Kindle/Palm
    EPUB/Nook/Stanza
    Sony LRF
    Rocketbook
    RTF
    MS Reader
    HTML/Online

Is there a way to read these books on my PB?
    Is there a "book reader" that will enable me to resume reading my last page read after closing out the book?
    Change font size.........
    Well, you get the gist of my question I hope!

Thanks

Mark
    09-13-11 10:01 AM
    I have not gone after any bookreader apps but I know there are threads in this very forum discussing one or two such apps. You might want to search for epub or mobi or just go down the list over the last few weeks.
    09-13-11 11:54 AM
    I have not gone after any bookreader apps but I know there are threads in this very forum discussing one or two such apps. You might want to search for epub or mobi or just go down the list over the last few weeks.
    I searched "book reader" and only found one that didn't apply...
    Thanks

Mark
    09-13-11 12:03 PM
    There is an app called exactly that "Book Reader" its a great app and it should read your books in epub format without any problems, there are other apps in appworld that does this but i found Book Reader to be the best.
    09-13-11 12:10 PM
    epub reader is reall good in App world
    09-13-11 12:32 PM
    There is an app called exactly that "Book Reader" its a great app and it should read your books in epub format without any problems, there are other apps in appworld that does this but i found Book Reader to be the best.
    I have tried all of the available ebook readers on app world... Bookreader is the best. Developer is always updating it with new features.
    09-13-11 01:08 PM
    I read a lot of books off the Baen eBooks site. The downloads are available in the following formats:

Mobi/Kindle/Palm
    EPUB/Nook/Stanza
    Sony LRF
    Rocketbook
    RTF
    MS Reader
    HTML/Online

Is there a way to read these books on my PB?
    Is there a "book reader" that will enable me to resume reading my last page read after closing out the book?
    Change font size.........
    Well, you get the gist of my question I hope!

Thanks

Mark
    "Bookreader" is currently the best available.

Has support for EPub and Mobi formats. Other readers only support EPub.
    You can change font size and color.
    Multiple selection for import of books.

As far as I am aware developer is currently working on bookmarks, and hopefully Author folder support.

Worth the price.
    09-13-11 01:18 PM
    "Bookreader" is currently the best available.

Has support for EPub and Mobi formats. Other readers only support EPub.
    You can change font size and color.
    Multiple selection for import of books.

As far as I am aware developer is currently working on bookmarks, and hopefully Author folder support.

Worth the price.
    I checked it out and downloaded it...
    Thanks!
    Mark
    09-13-11 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD