does anyone else have this problem? Whenever I try to open a file on Bluebox, I get teh message "something has gone wrong" WTF?
    04-24-12 01:59 PM
    I get the connection error message. And it shows up at the most inopportune time for me. Another note, it happens to different folders too. Right now, I can't open my pdf documents folder. Yesterday, I couldn't open my word docs folder. I don't know what's going on, but this error in server connection needs to be resolved.
    10-18-12 11:21 AM
    More than likely 2.1 broke something so the development will need to fix it.
    10-18-12 12:05 PM
    If anything, BlueBox has worked better for me since the official 2.1 update. I had trouble before download larger file sizes, it would time out around 60-75% percent. Now it downloads no problem and quick as well.

Will probably start using DropBox more often on my computer now that its useable on my PlayBook
    10-18-12 01:32 PM
    I didn't know there was a native dropbox app, so I just downloaded Bluebox and installed it. It seems to be working fine for me. But, for your information, I now have four apps (other than internet browsers) that can access my dropbox account, two native (Bluebox and Files and Folders) and two android (Dropbox and X-Plore File Manager- both sideloaded). You may be interested to know that there is one huge advantage that the android apps have over the native apps, especially if you store videos and music on dropbox. The advantage of android over native is that the android apps will stream media from dropbox without having to actually download the files first, as the native apps must So I did a test to see how long it would take to start playing a 170 MB video file that I had stored on dropbox using the four apps mentioned. The results:

Bluebox- 2 minutes 50 seconds
    Files and Folders- 3 minutes 30 seconds
    android Dropbox 25 seconds
    X-Plore 12 seconds

Just thought you might be interested, and this should also be true for Box.net and the other cloud services.
    10-18-12 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD