There is now an upgrade for the third party Dropbox app Blue box, I installed it and found to my delight that there is now an upload file icon. However, when I tried it I got an error message. I went to support and found a link to the developers website, but it is not in English. I've sent him an email. Anyone else try this?
    05-21-11 12:38 PM
    worked for me, just uploaded a .jpg picture, what file you trying to upload? might be if the app doesnt read it it wont upload it? im only guessing though.
    05-21-11 12:44 PM
    ok, i just got it to work. apparently it wont upload to the 'default' folder, but as long as i'm inside a folder it works. Odd, but i'm happy Playbook just keeps getting better!
    05-21-11 01:15 PM
    This could be a very nice app when it's finished. I have used it a few times.
    05-23-11 10:15 PM
    Its getting batter. I have been in email contact with the developer, he knows upload is buggy. Try uploading into a different folder, and it will probably work. I note it is free, again.
    Xaerius likes this.
    05-23-11 10:49 PM
    had same issue, uploads to other folders fine but not main folder

good app though, great start
    05-23-11 11:17 PM
    Encourage that developer to come here and maybe even share early release bar files with us! I'd be happy to help test out the latest build if they're willing to share.
    05-24-11 01:29 AM
    had same issue, uploads to other folders fine but not main folder

good app though, great start
    i just re arranged my Drobox folders at bit, and im ok until this gets fixed.
    05-24-11 06:11 AM
    why the **** can't the official Dropbox app come out...
    05-24-11 09:31 AM
    Yeah, I agree, there are plenty of votes for it on the Dropbox site. Meanwhile, I'll either use Bleubox or the website.
    05-24-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD