is anyone else using blaq for twitter on their playbook? i'm trying to increase the font does anyone know how to do this?
    06-21-11 09:51 AM
    Yes i am using it as well. I just wanted to send the developer a mail to ask when an update will be ready? Indeed, the fontsize is one of the (easy) fixes.
    lizzieh likes this.
    06-21-11 09:55 AM
    An update IS in the works! You can find the developer's email using the support tab of the App's listing. I'm sure they would want to hear from you with feature requests.
    tstrike34 and lizzieh like this.
    06-21-11 09:57 AM
    Just got hold of this. Very impressed. Could do with a search option but I love how you view web links from the app itself as opposed to being directed the browser.
    06-22-11 02:37 PM
    All of what you guys are asking for us coming. We have a mega update planned!

Cannot wait!
    06-22-11 06:33 PM
    I love BLAQ, but I don't know if I'm the only one having big problem with the actual tweets, I will it the RT button or will hold to edit and this will work fine, but when I actually hit the "send" button... 80% of the time NOTHING! so I end up doing a copy/paste to Treadless which has less option but is actually working!
    06-22-11 09:13 PM
    Are you using any special characters when sending a reply?
    andouille likes this.
    06-22-11 10:05 PM
    Hum I guess so, french accents probably, they are supported to read but not to write? Tweedless just deletes them and publish, I guess that could explain! I'll try that today!... its not very usefull for RT tough, hope you will add the special caracters support in your big update! Tweet in french with no accent are not very beautifull and even sometimes hard to read!
    Last edited by andouille; 06-23-11 at 05:39 AM.
    06-23-11 05:37 AM
    Me uses blaq too, nice twitter app, but it needs improvements like others mentioned.
    06-23-11 06:06 AM
    we'll be waiting for the update...

my lists cant open
    06-23-11 06:16 AM
    Hum I guess so, french accents probably, they are supported to read but not to write? Tweedless just deletes them and publish, I guess that could explain! I'll try that today!... its not very usefull for RT tough, hope you will add the special caracters support in your big update! Tweet in french with no accent are not very beautifull and even sometimes hard to read!
    Special character support is currently in beta and works perfectly so expect that to work on the next update.
    andouille likes this.
    06-23-11 02:24 PM
    And I did test today and this really is my problem, when I came to quote I had to remove the special characters to publis! can't wait for the update!
    06-23-11 08:40 PM
    I just got Blaq.

Is there a user's manual?
    Do you know how to see messages for only one person I am following?
    Do you know what all the icons to the right do? Most don't do anything on my end.
    06-24-11 09:24 AM
    I just got Blaq.

Is there a user's manual?
    Do you know how to see messages for only one person I am following?
    Do you know what all the icons to the right do? Most don't do anything on my end.
    I believe these things are coming in the next update
    06-24-11 09:30 AM
    I believe these things are coming in the next update
    Oh, ok, so you can just see all messages from all people together?

What about the icons to the right?
    Do they do something? (it seems just @)
    06-24-11 11:23 AM
    none of the buttons really work accept refresh.

i had to purchase the other twitter app too...but it has problems.

there was a small update for blaq that came through yesterday, but it didnt seem to do anything.

between the two apps, it works 50%! :P

-would like for the buttons to work
    -would like blaq to have ability to use mulitple accounts

btw, does anyone know how to even change the account information? i cannot use another account at all..seems no matter what button i press, it doesnt do anything and there is no drop down to allow me to enter other credentials.
    06-24-11 01:28 PM
    All of what you guys are asking for us coming. We have a mega update planned!

Cannot wait!
    Is there going to be a touch screen version of Blaq coming out for the Torch/Storm series of phones soon? I'd like to run Blaq on both the phone and my PlayBook.
    06-24-11 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD