11-05-12 01:14 AM
97 ... 234
tools
    The last 2 icons are for features not implemented yet. I get the same @ notification when I do a refresh.
    06-05-11 01:38 PM
    hey thanks for the reply... i thought i was too stupid to figure out what they were for...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 10:39 PM
    I have an issue with this app...can't seem to be able to retweet, especially edit and retweet which is what I do the most. Also the buttons for the retweet, reply etc don't seem to work when I press on the tweet posted by a friend. Otherwise the app has great potentials.
    06-06-11 10:27 AM
    I have an issue with this app...can't seem to be able to retweet, especially edit and retweet which is what I do the most. Also the buttons for the retweet, reply etc don't seem to work when I press on the tweet posted by a friend. Otherwise the app has great potentials.
    RT option does work (just doesn't give you any indication of what you just did but will populate the RT in the feed). If you want to edit the RT hold down the RT button and it will populate your message field with the original message and you can edit away!
    06-06-11 10:51 AM
    To be honest I'm wondering if this app is better than Tweedless...I can't seem to view a specific person's tweets exclusively on Blaq. I'm trying out both and trying to decide which is better. Tweedless certainly has an attractive UI
    06-06-11 10:52 AM
    this app needs another update. simple. way too many bugs.
    06-06-11 07:53 PM
    @Maestrodog - I agree. It's a good first step, but it's far from being awesome, amazing, etc. The interface is not very intuitive and there are important things missing and big security issues. I'm wondering as well if Tweetdeck will make it to the PB. It's written in AIR, it should be straight forward to make it work...
    And regarding search and profiles, you can always use Tweet-Search. It doesn't sync with your Twitter account, but it still helps and there is a free version.
    06-14-11 01:08 PM
    Hey guys,

Blaq for PlayBook developer here. Just read through all of your posts and I'm glad to say that we have an update coming that addresses most, if not all, of these concerns.

Regarding the last two icons: The first one is Lists. We did not intend on having the icon in but it made it into the build we submitted so that was an accident. Lists are currently under development and will be ready soon.

The second one is compose. If the Tweet Card (card that pops out from the right side) is open, when you tap it, it pulls the card down so you can compose.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks.
    omgitsalive likes this.
    06-22-11 05:47 PM
    Have the security issues been sorted out?
    06-22-11 05:49 PM
    Security issues?
    06-22-11 05:50 PM
    Your secret Twitter Consumer Token and Key are freely available to anybody looking for them because RIM includes the full code in backups (see other thread if you've missed that). There is a real potential for abuse there for anybody with bad intentions :| and everybody doing client side auth on the PlayBook is at risk.
    06-22-11 05:55 PM
    Hey guys,

Blaq for PlayBook developer here. Just read through all of your posts and I'm glad to say that we have an update coming that addresses most, if not all, of these concerns.

Regarding the last two icons: The first one is Lists. We did not intend on having the icon in but it made it into the build we submitted so that was an accident. Lists are currently under development and will be ready soon.

The second one is compose. If the Tweet Card (card that pops out from the right side) is open, when you tap it, it pulls the card down so you can compose.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks.
    when is the release date? or at least month of the release date?
    06-22-11 06:02 PM
    We're looking at a few weeks (but it could be sooner) since it will be a major update but development has been well underway so many of the issues have been addressed already.
    06-22-11 06:25 PM
    Don't you think a couple of weeks will crush the advance you had releasing the app that quickly? IMO Blaq is nice but needs some quick updates. If another developer will make an app with the feature-request mentioned on several posts, they will have a superb twitter-app~!
    06-23-11 06:26 AM
    Don't you think a couple of weeks will crush the advance you had releasing the app that quickly? IMO Blaq is nice but needs some quick updates. If another developer will make an app with the feature-request mentioned on several posts, they will have a superb twitter-app~!
    I think we'll be fine. It will be a big update.
    Last edited by jcqns; 06-23-11 at 01:26 PM.
    06-23-11 01:23 PM
    mine doesnt update like before we got the 1.0.6 OS update. I have to close it and reopen it to get updates now. I emailed support about it and no reply...
    06-24-11 03:20 AM
    what are the 2 last icons for? And when i press refresh i always get a new notification besides the @ even know they are not new... Anyone having the same problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly the same here! Love the app though.
    06-24-11 05:04 AM
    mine doesnt update like before we got the 1.0.6 OS update. I have to close it and reopen it to get updates now. I emailed support about it and no reply...
    We are aware of the issue and are working on a solution ASAP. It is directly related to OS update.
    06-24-11 02:09 PM
    Would it be possible to release the streaming fix and then another update for the new features? I wouldnt mind waiting for the features, but not streaming makes the app useless for about 2 weeks now.
    06-30-11 12:56 AM
    Just bought Blaq for my Playbook and it is top-notch superb quality. It's gorgeous and works so well.
    04-16-12 08:59 PM
    Hi jcarty, thank you for your efforts to make Blaq the most populat twitter client on playbook. Here i just have a simple question: Will it be possible to use Blaq here in China? Or do you have any future plan for making this app available to use in China? Thanks in advance!
    11-05-12 12:42 AM
    We are aware of the issue and are working on a solution ASAP. It is directly related to OS update.
    Re: Blaq Twitter Client for Playbook hits AppWorld!!
    Hi jcarty, thank you for your efforts to make Blaq the most populat twitter client on playbook. Here i just have a simple question: Will it be possible to use Blaq here in China? Or do you have any future plan for making this app available to use in China? Thanks in advance!
    11-05-12 01:14 AM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD