Good twitter client but very difficult to reply a tweet, sometimes impossible. And not able to see from the profile people's tweets.
    Last edited by drunkorexia; 06-02-11 at 03:25 AM.
    06-02-11 03:16 AM
    The background is too dark, why not white background?
    06-02-11 04:41 AM
    Does this version include the support for multiple accounts?
    06-02-11 09:11 AM
    update available 1.0.6
    06-02-11 09:22 AM
    update available 1.0.6
    anything noticeable?
    06-02-11 09:32 AM
    update available 1.0.6

I have not received yet update notification.
    06-02-11 09:39 AM
    anything noticeable?
    not that i can see.
    06-02-11 09:41 AM
    No update for me
    06-02-11 07:24 PM
    ok. what the heck is the tweet card?
    06-02-11 07:39 PM
    ok. what the heck is the tweet card?
    When you tap on a tweet on the left side (in the timeline) it opens up on the right side as a pop up - you can then move it down to reply or swipe it to the right to get rid of it
    06-02-11 07:42 PM
    When you tap on a tweet on the left side (in the timeline) it opens up on the right side as a pop up - you can then move it down to reply or swipe it to the right to get rid of it
    if i were near you, i'd hug you. haha. thanxs! #notconfusedanymore
    06-02-11 07:45 PM
    if i were near you, i'd hug you. haha. thanxs! #notconfusedanymore
    No problem lol, love the #hashtag idea in forums -
    06-02-11 08:04 PM
    Blaq has to be the sweetest app/client made for PB so far. THIS IS THE STANDARD by which other apps are gonna be judged.

Great job guys! Yall just made PB extremely useful.

There are no other twitter apps for PlayBook
    Blaq is just OK! UBER or Social Scope should be standard for twitter apps going forward for the PlayBook.
    Hope Blaq has updates and added features to make app better.
    06-02-11 09:09 PM
    i purchased it. and i think it was a good attempt. however scrolling is at times unresponsive and they also need to incorporate gestures in order to maximize timeline usage. but there is room for improvement. great app for a first.
    06-04-11 02:26 AM
    Today I received update notification and did it. But still replying a tweet is sometimes very difficult and sometimes it s impossible. Letters are very small and difficult to read.
    Last edited by drunkorexia; 06-04-11 at 10:25 AM.
    06-04-11 10:15 AM
    anyone able to access their lists on 1.0.6?
    06-04-11 10:36 AM
    Does it give you any sort of message notification?
    Looks good but defeats the purpose of having the app if it doesn't send you alerts. I wonder if qnx has problems or doesn't support notifications yet.
    06-04-11 11:08 AM
    This thing is a PlaypenBook microcosm, rushed to market to try to capture share without being ready.

I'm amazed anyone could get that excited by this--it shows how desperate we all are to have tools to use on this expensive little bastid.

No profile, no search, no lists, all sorts of missing functionality. Right now it's really just a slightly better looking browser that we already had.

I have Blacque on my Blackberry and they have introduced some new ideas, though I mostly never use it--just wasn't as sticky as some of the other ones for me. I loathe their icon, for one, and the logo's a bit much too. There's still room for a developer to introduce a truly sleek Twitter application, TweetDeck is that for the desktop and it's pretty sweet on the iDoosh too, don't know what ever happened to their BlackBerry promise, but the field has slowed to under a crawl at this point.

TweetDeck could crush Blacque on the Playpen if they wanted, but as with so many developers they just don't seem sold on it yet.

The application will develop and two bucks is no big a deal, but they should have waited a couple weeks and launched with some basic functions. Lists and search are the starting point of Twitter for a lot of people.
    06-04-11 12:59 PM

The application will develop and two bucks is no big a deal, but they should have waited a couple weeks and launched with some basic functions. Lists and search are the starting point of Twitter for a lot of people.
    I disagree. I find it quite useful now and am glad they released it when they did. Don't get me wrong.. I'm looking forward to having lists and search, but I would rather have the very usable version they have released now and get updates later for more features..
    06-04-11 01:29 PM
    well the reality is twitter has bought tweetdeck so there is a strong possibility that twitter will launch an app for the playbook that will trump any third party app. let the waiting begin.
    06-04-11 01:30 PM
    Wouldn't count on that. Twitter bought TweetDeck because they feel threatened by popular applications using their api that at times go rogue or that cannot be controlled vis a vis privacy and security.

They're also trying to find a way to position for an I.P.O. [note the recent management change] but are facing a number of challenges there. Snapping up apps is like the music companies that sign bands and then don't develop them but are satisfied knowing no one else will either.

Until they prove otherwise, I wouldn't expect much innovation.

Consider the twitter web site... so counter intuitive in so many ways. They just made list access WORSE, continue to force those silly who to follow things at you... for instance I get Rachael Maddow, who makes me want to vomit, and those trendoid trending things, which are pop culture drivel at best and racist at worse, and not infrequently. At least give me the option to shut that noise off--when, that is, the web site is even half responsive.

Forget who said it, but a silicon valley expert noted that the problem with Twitter is most of their staff doesn't really use it. This is evident in how they manage the design and interface of their web gui. For enterprise uses, the thing is just really lacking.

Maybe they'll put development dollars into TweetDeck, but even if so, I'd bet to manage the desktop and enterprise front. TweetDeck already seems to have punted on RIM, but maybe they'll see an opening in the tablet. With Blacque getting all the app fanbois on board even before basic functions are set, a lot of developers may have other priorities.

Tweetdeck on Playpen?

Not this year, that's for sure.
    06-04-11 01:58 PM
    I disagree. I find it quite useful now and am glad they released it when they did. Don't get me wrong.. I'm looking forward to having lists and search, but I would rather have the very usable version they have released now and get updates later for more features..
    i agree. it is pretty cool so far. I dont need alerts as I like to check twitter when I have dead time or when I want to tweet something.
    I have tweetdeck on my Galaxy Tab. It good but for my use it is not waaay better than Blaq. I think sometimes it's just what your used to. I use the twitter app on my Bold the most because I always have it available. Some say Uber is better. But i tweet/retweet and read tweets and sometimes look at links in tweets. Blaq does these functions just fine.
    06-04-11 02:26 PM
    Releasing earlier rather than later was obviously a good move for them... No competition = better sales

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 04:55 PM
    this app needs some serious work. i am very disappointed! Will use the twitter web sit (full site) till blaq gets their act together!
    06-04-11 05:16 PM
    what are the 2 last icons for? And when i press refresh i always get a new notification besides the @ even know they are not new... Anyone having the same problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 12:10 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD