That the dev is cool.
    jcarty likes this.
    05-25-12 12:48 AM
    thanks for the feedback !!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    05-25-12 06:41 AM
    No complaints here. Fantastic app.
    I love the way that I can swipe back the article I'm reading. For us older folks, maybe the ability to read the article in full page mode would be nice.
    05-25-12 06:45 AM
    No complaints here. Fantastic app.
    I love the way that I can swipe back the article I'm reading. For us older folks, maybe the ability to read the article in full page mode would be nice.
    When the tweet is large on the right hand side, if you hit the 'gear' icon, you can then select to read the web content from a tweet in full page view - hope that helps! (If of course, that's what you meant!)

An awesome Blaq feature!

Barljo
    jcarty likes this.
    05-25-12 07:20 AM
    I love Blaq (best Twitter client for PlayBook!), but since the latest update my time line is frozen. It's still stuck on the last tweet I saw right before I hit "update". I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling, but to no avail. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
    07-14-12 07:25 PM
    It appears to be an issue for some users who were on an older version than 1.8.1. Try deleting the app, rebooting your playbook then reinstalling it and let me know.

This seems to have worked for a few people, so far. I'm still investigating the cause.
    07-14-12 09:28 PM
    It appears to be an issue for some users who were on an older version than 1.8.1. Try deleting the app, rebooting your playbook then reinstalling it and let me know.

This seems to have worked for a few people, so far. I'm still investigating the cause.
    That did it! All is well and stress has left the building! Thanks!
    jcarty likes this.
    07-15-12 07:01 AM
    Sweet app.
    07-15-12 08:34 PM
    native twitter coming to bb10 including playbook,
    07-16-12 11:32 PM
    native twitter coming to bb10 including playbook,
    Choice is good, "kdna".
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    07-16-12 11:40 PM
    Not sure if I am not looking in the right place but my Saved Searches field is blank. I can see the saved searches on Twitter client on my BB 9800 and on the Twitter website but they do not show up on Blaq when I press the magnifying glass, the Saved Searches field is blank. I am using 1.8.4.1838.
    11-03-12 09:37 AM
    My list:

1. Find it to be a bit unresponsive and bit slow (jerky):. Not a fluid experience
    2. No visual feedback when you hit on someting
    3. Not able to edit RT
    4. From some reason, 'saved searches' not working for me
    5. On search pane, the star is placed inside text box (can easily hit by mistake)
    6. I think that it is not possible to edit your profile (might be wrong)
    7. Only 4 tweets visible at a time... ?!
    8. Really hard to read longer tweets
    9. Some bug fixing, for example: picture frames stuck
    10. Sometimes i get confused with the apps panes (but this might be just me)
    Hope it helps.
    11-03-12 10:43 AM
    I didn't work for me. I have two accounts registered in Blaq. One is updating, the other is not. No change after delete, reboot and reinstall.

11-03-12 02:33 PM
    The one thing I would like to see is the ability to Blaq to remember the last tweet I read and to be able to read up in the timeline from there. I find that when I open Blaq, it always starts at the most recent tweet and I have to read backwards from there. With Tweetcaster when I open it, it loads from the last place I left off and allows me to load tweets from that point forward.

Mike
    11-03-12 05:45 PM
    With the new tools RIM has been rolling out, I expect to see a kick azz BlackBerry10 Blaq app with many features that currently are not possible with tablet OS 2.1

Although unlikely its still possible to see BlackBerry10 for sale in as little as 60 days....I feel like I have been waiting forever (that's because I have) and I'm really getting excited now that it's so close. Apps like Blaq will be so much better and we should see an outpouring of high quality apps along with the OS update. Christmas this year is sometime in Q1 for me.

Okay I feel better, now back to Blaq I got tweets that need tweeted
    11-03-12 06:36 PM
    I would like to see pictures from others images uploaders in Blaq... Also, that I can see videos directly from the app without opening the browser.

Finally, themes support, like you or other interested devs to create themes and frequently upload them into the app.
    11-04-12 05:14 PM
    My list:

1. Find it to be a bit unresponsive and bit slow (jerky):. Not a fluid experience
    Working on it
    2. No visual feedback when you hit on someting
    On the list
    3. Not able to edit RT
    Hold down on the RT icon
    4. From some reason, 'saved searches' not working for me
    Fixed in beta. Fixing a few more small bugs to get out there ASAP.
    5. On search pane, the star is placed inside text box (can easily hit by mistake)
    Noted
    6. I think that it is not possible to edit your profile (might be wrong)
    On the list
    7. Only 4 tweets visible at a time... ?!
    You can adjust the font size to show a few more but sadly, it's a limitation of the component. With BB10 coming, I don't have plans to create something custom
    8. Really hard to read longer tweets
    Please elaborate on this one
    9. Some bug fixing, for example: picture frames stuck
    Some of the smaller bugs will be fixed but most will be fixed in a later update
    10. Sometimes i get confused with the apps panes (but this might be just me)
    Let me know what's confusing
    Hope it helps.
    11-05-12 12:55 AM
    Not sure if I am not looking in the right place but my Saved Searches field is blank. I can see the saved searches on Twitter client on my BB 9800 and on the Twitter website but they do not show up on Blaq when I press the magnifying glass, the Saved Searches field is blank. I am using 1.8.4.1838.
    A fix is on the way.
    11-05-12 12:56 AM
    The one thing I would like to see is the ability to Blaq to remember the last tweet I read and to be able to read up in the timeline from there. I find that when I open Blaq, it always starts at the most recent tweet and I have to read backwards from there. With Tweetcaster when I open it, it loads from the last place I left off and allows me to load tweets from that point forward.

Mike
    The functionality is there with Blaq (TweetMarket in the options). However, there is a small bug preventing it from functioning correctly. If you turn it on right now and reopen Blaq within a few hours, it works fine. Any longer, and it'll fail. Working on this.
    11-05-12 12:57 AM
    Hi Jerome! Great app, but what I miss is seeing replies to tweets. Is that something you can do? Thanks for your time
    11-05-12 12:47 PM
    Hi Jerome, thank you for your efforts to make Blaq the most populat twitter client on playbook. Here i just have a simple question: Will it be possible to use Blaq here in China? Or do you have any future plan for making this app available to use in China? Thanks in advance!
    11-05-12 07:51 PM
    Hi Jerome, thank you for your efforts to make Blaq the most populat twitter client on playbook. Here i just have a simple question: Will it be possible to use Blaq here in China? Or do you have any future plan for making this app available to use in China? Thanks in advance!
    Blaq is available in all countries. If it is unavailable for you to purchase, it's out of my control.
    11-05-12 08:22 PM
    I thought twitter is banned in China.
    11-05-12 09:04 PM
    Blaq is available in all countries. If it is unavailable for you to purchase, it's out of my control.
    Thx Jerome. I just downloaded and installed the Blaq on my BB Playbook (version No.1.8.4). but when i run it, it seems like its stuck with a white screen apearing only.. Then turns out with a window of "Error authenticating"... please help fix the issue. Thx
    11-05-12 09:09 PM
    I thought twitter is banned in China.
    That's my point! Anyone knows whether this app will allow to edit API?
    11-05-12 09:11 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD