Just got an email from BlackBerry about my app, 'Drums For BlackBerry PlayBook' being their app of the week this week, they are currently featuring it on their Facebook and Twitter.

BlackBerry - Wall | Facebook
    Twitter

Download it here:https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39902

Thanks for featuring it BlackBerry!

Michelle Haag likes this.
    07-11-11 11:14 AM
    It looks like a cool app! When I get my Playbook I will be sure to buy it.
    07-11-11 11:17 AM
    To celebrate Drums being featured, I'm giving away 5 free copies (it would be great if you could leave a review of it too).

Just download it, and pm your paypal account email and I will reimburse you, other members of this forum can verify I am good for this. I will keep this post updated with how many free copies are still available.
    07-11-11 11:23 AM
    @blackjack93117 thanks for your response, but other people seem to love it, including blackberry, hence its app of the week this week
    07-11-11 02:23 PM
    I love it! Of course I got the WHOLE thing, Instruments, it's more money, but well worth it!
    07-11-11 02:29 PM
    @pkcable thanks for your support, much appreciated!
    07-11-11 04:50 PM
    good job. people like virtual instruments so keep improving on your apps and make new ones!
    07-11-11 05:34 PM
    I've bought instruments its been a while and I love it. Can't wait for your guitar app to be released!
    07-11-11 08:02 PM
    Still 4 copies of Drums to give away!

Buy it and PM me and I will paypal you back the money. others on the forum can verify I do refund the money.
    07-12-11 09:30 AM
    My 1 year old love hammering away on this.. Great app!
    07-12-11 01:44 PM
    @adrenaline_x always glad to hear comments like that, could you leave a review if you havent already?

Thanks!
    07-12-11 02:44 PM
    Im not a musician by any means.. But the app has alot of drum kits.. Its amused me and my son on numerous occasions.. Best 1$ i ever spent

I don't find it laggy or slow at all... It was one of the better apps i have tried

Thanks again for putting out a great app that is cheap to purchase.. The app world needs more apps like this.
    07-12-11 10:03 PM
    @adrenaline_x thanks!

@blackjack93117 yes it is supposed to be a toy, if you want the sounds and response of a real kit, use a real kit, a PlayBook will never be able to give the same sort of responses.
    07-13-11 06:41 AM
    Jefflemon,
    as you can probably tell, i'm a musician/producer, i've made some comments on your other app threads, I currently have a killer studio, but i love having virtual instruments on the go and would gladly support good apps.
    I have a request, if you don't mind.
    I would like a programmable drum machine app with 20 or so kits, 16 to 32 step pattern, time signature options, mixing, eq, fx etc... would that be doable?
    07-13-11 07:28 AM
    @Siiid It would be possible to do, but perhaps some time in the future, I've got projects keeping me busy for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the request though!
    Siiid likes this.
    07-13-11 08:17 AM
    07-28-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD