Just got back from a long trip and tried BB Travel for the first time. It has some great base features that were really helpful...
    --it groups all your trip info by trip, and then by date (this info is auto-collected and grouped when you forward an airline, hotel or car reservation email to them - simple)
    --it tracks the latest gate info for each flight. No more saving and finding emails from the airline - just check BBT after your flight lands and it has your next gate - just two easy clicks away.
    I liked how easy this was for domestic and int'l flights. After trying one trip, I loaded in my next 4 in about one minute. Now I'm set.

There's probably other advantages too, but I'll take these for now.
    04-02-12 11:36 PM
    not sure why it is posted in Playbook section? I don't think blackberry travel is available for playbook?
    04-03-12 12:29 AM
    not sure why it is posted in Playbook section? I don't think blackberry travel is available for playbook?
    If only... I'd book trips just to use the app!!!!
    04-03-12 12:55 AM
    Wrong placement
    I would love this app but I don't travel enough for me to keep this.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 12:58 AM
    The biggest benefit to bb travel is that it automatically adds all your trip details into your outlook calender complete with reminders and gate numbers, and automatically tells you about delays or gate changes. It does this with time zone changes considered.

It also saves your booking references. So when you get to the ticket machine you're good to go. Also the hotel desk.

That is huge for frequent travelers with transfers. It makes my travel experience so much easier.

PlayBook integration could do the following
    - show me a map of the airport with best path to the lounge, gate, washrooms, luggage or transit (some airports are a maze - Frankfort I'm looking at you)
    - show a map connected to flight info showing where your flights are realtime
    - lots of other stuff
    04-03-12 11:08 AM
    My bad. I am re-posting it in the regular smartphone section.
    The Mod may close this thread.
    04-03-12 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD