never thought i'ed like the blackberry that much. i'm gonna ditch my Android and stick with the bb-Torch and play-book tab.

once you go black you can't go back I like that
    06-09-12 09:03 AM
    I thought his post was sarcastic, but in this thread I don't know who is being sarcastic and who isn't.
    If you had paid your superciliousness bill you wouldn't be in this situation. I'm sending you another bill which I hope you will pay this time.

Default again and I will have to ban you from all acrimony and sarcasm on the Internet.
    06-10-12 12:03 AM
    A cursory research attempt by you would have revealed that Skype is not available for the PlayBook, therefore, your only reason for buying the PB is all for naught. There are several other tablet like devices, some cheaper, I might add, that may have Skype, so I would look to returning the PB and getting one of those. Oh, and the answer to your question as to when it will be available for the PB can only be answered by Skype themselves; so give them a shout and see what they say.

Uuum, didnt a certain somebody claim to "look at the playbook code and see skype was already on the playbook but just not activated"? Haha i still laugh when i think of that one.
    velociraptor89 likes this.
    06-10-12 10:23 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD