Forgive me if this is a stupid question, as I don't *yet* have a Playbook...unfortunately just too many more important things to take care of.

Anyway, my question is this: I've been hopelessly addicted to Blackberry News on my 9900, and I know the app exists for the Playbook as well, so if you're reading a feed on your phone, is there an option to "open on Playbook" or similar that pushes the item to the PB browser? I would assume so, and again, sorry for the noobish question but I'm curious. Thanks in advance.
    04-11-12 06:57 PM
    Do you mean "open on Playbook" in addition to the "Full Article" selection? I don't see one.

The only integration between the phone and Playbook, that I see, is your subscriptions are the same for both devices.
    robluck82 likes this.
    04-11-12 07:23 PM
    Right - open on Playbook, whether it be the snippet or the full article. I would assume the two would have to be bridged...I also figured the subscriptions would be the same. Thanks for checking though!
    04-11-12 07:33 PM
    BB News makes proper use of your BBID. No need for Bridge. All feeds on one device will show on the other. No need for extra setting up.

Now if only RIM could make PodCasts work the same way...
    04-11-12 08:10 PM
    It only control rss feed by device
    04-11-12 10:12 PM
    ...and it doesn't sync between devices. Read it on your 9900 and it will still come through on the PlayBook. Just a tad annoying for me, but oh well.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-11-12 11:52 PM
    this bb news is not available outside of US/Canada, true?
    04-12-12 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD