Is anyone else having trouble with the Blackberry Playbook News App and adding RSS feeds? I'm liking the whole newspaper layout in the design, but lately the app has not been allowing me to add any RSS feeds outside of the default News Library. When I enter in a search / the url, the green circle just continues spinning, and never loads anything (I have added some of these urls before, and they have worked). Perhaps it was the OS update? I'm not sure but I can't add feeds anymore and it's frustrating me.

Is this happening to anyone else?
    07-28-11 08:51 PM
    I had the same problem and solved it somewhat by deleting and reinstalling the app.

There app doesn't however seem to work with ATOM rss feeds - a big frustration for me - anyone know a workaround for that?
    JayEtched likes this.
    07-29-11 03:33 PM
    I had the same problem and solved it somewhat by deleting and reinstalling the app.

There app doesn't however seem to work with ATOM rss feeds - a big frustration for me - anyone know a workaround for that?
    Thanks Rocky, that was the fix I was looking for. Not sure about the ATOM rss feeds though, honestly there's a lot of work they can do to make this RSS reader better, but I still rather like it.
    07-30-11 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD