Does anyone know if I can use my BlackBerry ID on two BlackBerrys? I regularly have two BBs on simultaneously and when I first tried to log in to Appworld on my 2nd BB with my regular ID I was asked whether I wanted to remove the ID from my first phone's PIN and onto my 2nd... I rejected this and just created a second ID with a second email address for my 2nd BB but it would be much better if I could share the ID.

I know this is somehow possible because I use the same ID for my main BB and my PlayBook...

Thanks!
    07-13-11 07:42 AM
    No right now for the phone you can't have two PINs attached to one BB ID this is suppose to change but no one knows when.
    07-13-11 10:24 AM
    Great, thanks!

Although I still can't understand why this is when I already have two PINs on the same ID, with my 8900 and my PlayBook - and they don't need to be bridged to access Appworld on the PB!

Oh well, thanks again...
    07-13-11 10:29 AM
    Just a quick explanation though you have a PIN attached to your playbook, only your BB ID is used to identify it within RIM's servers. But your phone is identified by your PIN in the RIM servers. I know it is a little backwards.
    07-13-11 11:41 AM
    Just to see what that means, go into app world on you playbook, and on the Unavailable tab u will see your BB apps listed... cause the BBID is how they are tracked, making reloading your apps to a wiped phone/Playbook possible.
    07-13-11 02:50 PM
    can u share the same id with 2 or 3 playbooks???? need an answer for a customer thanks
    09-21-11 11:10 PM
    can u share the same id with 2 or 3 playbooks???? need an answer for a customer thanks
    I think you cannot do this and will get a similar response as you do with a phone. When changing Playbooks and entering a BlackBerryID associated with my old Playbook, I was asked if I wanted to associate the BlackberryID with the new Playbook pin.
    09-22-11 08:18 AM
    i have one bb id for 2 blackberries where one is corporate and the other is personal...
    09-22-11 01:46 PM
    I just picked up a PB and have set it up bridged to my 9810. Not knowing any better I entered my one and only BB ID. I down loaded Poynt and Nobex, then went to the 9810 to get Bridge. Yes after using App World on the PB I noticed I had to refresh my app lists (Alt r s t) on the 9810. I've been messing with apps on the PB and on the 9810 since and don't see any ill effects. On each device I only see the device-specific apps in the installed/uninstalled tabs. I don't get an "unavailable" tab on either device. On the 9810 I'm running OS 7.0.0.261 and AW 3.0.0.73. Haven't figured out how to see the details of any programs on the PB except those acquired via AW.
    09-25-11 04:47 PM
    using same appworld id with 4 playbooks, works like a charm, install apps on one playbook, login to other and say ok to attach my playbook with appworld id and all my apps shows up under my world, uninstalled, just need to click and install on this new playbook
    09-27-11 01:10 PM
    Sorry forgot to Reply with quote
    HOw did you get that to work? I would like to do the same.
    i have one bb id for 2 blackberries where one is corporate and the other is personal...
    04-16-13 12:48 PM
    Sorry forgot to Reply with quote
    HOw did you get that to work? I would like to do the same.
    When you initially fire up a PB, you have to assign or pick your bbid. Just give the same one to more than one pb. The issue is, if you did not initially do this, you need to do a security wipe (gear/options/security) and when it restarts fresh, assign the same bbid to the unit.
    04-16-13 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD